Apple releases software version 1.2.3 for fifth-generation iPod | iLounge News

Apple releases software version 1.2.3 for fifth-generation iPod

Apple has released its iPod software version 1.2.3 for fifth-generation iPods. According to the release notes, the update simply contains “bug fixes,” which a new Apple support document says incudes an issue where “iPod does not display any songs or content on the device after updating to iPod software 1.2.2.” iPod software version 1.2.3 is available now via the Update feature in iTunes.

« iPhone to launch in France Wednesday night

Universal Music’s Morris, Dupri speak out on iTunes »

Comments

Looks like the 3Rd gen Nano has an update too to 1.0.3 as well.  I’ve yet to hook up my Touch but I’m guessing that likely has a bug fix update too..

Posted by Charles Starrett on November 28, 2007 at 1:12 PM (CST)

I stand corrected, the iPod Touch is still at 1.1.2.  But there still is a 3rd gen Nano “bug fix” update for anyone that may want it.

Posted by Charles Starrett on November 28, 2007 at 1:17 PM (CST)

the Nano 1.0.3 seems to fix two things
1) you can play games now and not lose your play counts of songs listened to
2) the clock now seems to be working properly

Posted by Charles Starrett on November 28, 2007 at 1:21 PM (CST)

Also for the classic 1.0.3,
¡¡ NO MORE PROBLEMS WITH COVERFLOW ¡¡,
¡¡ NO MORE DISK SPINNING ¡¡
ALELUYA

Posted by Charles Starrett on November 28, 2007 at 2:39 PM (CST)

aleluya all we praise the lord!! thanks for answering our prayers

Posted by Charles Starrett on November 29, 2007 at 12:26 AM (CST)

Photos seem to load faster on my 5G 30 Gig. Thumbnails appear much quicker as well.

Posted by Charles Starrett on November 29, 2007 at 1:29 PM (CST)

Well, I have a problem with this update - it deletes cover art on many of my mp3s.  Fortunately, much of my music is AAC, but still, it’s disappointing.

Posted by Charles Starrett on November 30, 2007 at 1:13 PM (CST)

Even with 1.2.3 my ipod still has disk spinning .....

Posted by Charles Starrett on December 8, 2007 at 6:02 PM (CST)

my itunes does not work properly

Posted by Charles Starrett on March 21, 2008 at 6:45 AM (CDT)

where can i download the version 1.2.3 for my ipod video of 30 gb 5g please say me

Posted by Charles Starrett on September 21, 2008 at 9:31 PM (CDT)

hi sir
i want i tune software

Posted by Charles Starrett on April 24, 2010 at 8:42 AM (CDT)