Apple Store: Save $30 on $299 or more | iLounge News

Apple Store: Save $30 on $299 or more

Apple has announced a new ‘Celebrate and save’ promotion for Valentine’s Day. “Buy online at the Apple Store by February 14 and you can save $30 instantly on any order totaling $299 or more. It

« iTunes Music Store attracts criticism

Roku SoundBridge allows music anywhere in your home »

Comments

Ummm, I do believe that those claim codes are completly unique. You code is different from mine as well as 2 of my friends’.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 3, 2004 at 11:40 PM (CST)

Can you couple that with a student coupon?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 4, 2004 at 1:54 PM (CST)

Ooops, I meant student DISCOUNT?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 4, 2004 at 1:54 PM (CST)

Yes, you can use that with the education discount. You have to get the 20 or 40gb version though to keep the price above 299.00

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 5, 2004 at 10:17 AM (CST)

I didn’t realize that any sales could be combined with the student discount.  If so, that’s amazing.  And it may make me purchase through apple.com rather than buy at the Apple Store in SoHo next week.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 5, 2004 at 10:28 AM (CST)

I tried using the education discount with the code for a 15GB and added the Apple Protection plan to get the total over 299 but it didn’t work.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 5, 2004 at 11:36 AM (CST)

You can’t use the discount with the education discount.  I just found that info on the Terms and Conditions portion of the electronic code.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 5, 2004 at 11:38 AM (CST)

Thanks for the research guys.  I didn’t think it’d be possible, but it’s always worth trying.  That engraving thing is so blah.  Does anyone actually care?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 5, 2004 at 12:40 PM (CST)

I noticed the iPod Store sells the P9244LL/A model of the 20GB iPod and the retail stores sell the M9244LL/A model of the 20GB.  Is there any difference?  I want to get the discount but make sure I am getting the latest model.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 8, 2004 at 10:49 PM (CST)