Apple to add photo-sharing features to iCloud
Apple is preparing to add new photo-sharing features to its iCloud service, according to a new report. Citing people familiar with the matter, the Wall Street Journal reports that the new features will allow iCloud users to share sets of photos with other iCloud users and comment on photos. The report goes on to say that Apple is also working on a feature that would allow iCloud users to sync videos via iCloud. Apple is expected to announce the iCloud upgrade alongside iOS 6 at next month’s Worldwide Developers Conference.
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- iWork for iCloud beta now available to non-Apple users
- Cook discussing security with top Chinese official
- Report: Apple was aware of iCloud security hole in March
- Apple to require app-specific passwords for third-party apps in iCloud
- Apple upgrades current iCloud users to new storage prices
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?