Apple TV online survey questions movie rental, purchasing habits
Apple is conducting an online survey of Apple TV owners to learn more about their movie rental and purchasing habits, as well as their use of the device and other living room electronics, such as DVRs, Blu-ray players, and video gaming consoles. According to MacDailyNews, the survey includes questions such as “If you could change one thing about your Apple TV, what would that be?” and “Which of these devices, if any, do you have in your household?”, with options including DVD and Blu-ray players, all current and last-generation video game consoles, and both cable provider and TiVo DVRs. Other questions include “How do you rent movies?”, with options for online services like Amazon Unbox, Apple TV, Netflix streaming, Vudu, and Xbox 360 live, as well as more traditional options such as brick-and-mortar Blockbuster and local video stores, cable/satellite provide VoD, and Netflix rental by mail, “Where do you buy movies?”, with options for Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon, iTunes, and other physical or online stores, and demographic questions relating to the sex of the respondent, household information, employment and occupation, and income.
- Disney pressuring Apple to include more of its channels in upcoming TV service
- HBO Now channel added to Apple TV (Updated)
- New Apple TV model won’t support 4K streaming
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?