Apple TV poll ends, new Apple product poll begins
With over 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Will you buy an Apple TV if it runs App Store apps?”—has ended. Readers could choose from three positive responses, one requiring 32GB or more of storage, one requiring a lower price point, and one requiring both, as well as a pair of negative responses for readers who either do or do not own an Apple TV.
More than four in ten—42%—of readers said they wouldn’t buy an Apple TV if it ran App Store apps even though they don’t already own one. This group was followed by a 19% share of readers who said they would buy one but only if it included 32GB or more of built-in storage for a lower price, 15% who said they would buy an app-running Apple TV but only if was cheaper, and 14% who would buy but only if it offered 32GB or more of built-in storage. Finally, 10% said they wouldn’t buy an app-enabled Apple TV, although they already own the first-generation model. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s just-announced products. We’d like to know which one you’re most interested in. Are you eyeing the fourth-generation iPod touch, or perhaps the sixth-generation iPod nano? Or are you interested in the fourth-generation iPod shuffle, or maybe the second-generation Apple TV? Or are you not interested in any of the new models? Our new poll, “Which just-announced Apple product are you most interested in?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- iDevices adds dynamic automation, enhanced scheduling to ‘Connected’ app for HomeKit
- Apple reports that iOS 10.2.1 significantly reduces unexpected iPhone 6s shutdown issues
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Mini Metro adds Endless Mode
- Apple issues statement opposing Trump administration’s rescission of transgender rights
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- Instagram adds ability to include up to 10 photos or videos in a single post
- Facebook’s talks with MLB raise possibility that game streams could come to Apple TV
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10