Apple TV poll ends, new Apple product poll begins
With over 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Will you buy an Apple TV if it runs App Store apps?”—has ended. Readers could choose from three positive responses, one requiring 32GB or more of storage, one requiring a lower price point, and one requiring both, as well as a pair of negative responses for readers who either do or do not own an Apple TV.
More than four in ten—42%—of readers said they wouldn’t buy an Apple TV if it ran App Store apps even though they don’t already own one. This group was followed by a 19% share of readers who said they would buy one but only if it included 32GB or more of built-in storage for a lower price, 15% who said they would buy an app-running Apple TV but only if was cheaper, and 14% who would buy but only if it offered 32GB or more of built-in storage. Finally, 10% said they wouldn’t buy an app-enabled Apple TV, although they already own the first-generation model. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s just-announced products. We’d like to know which one you’re most interested in. Are you eyeing the fourth-generation iPod touch, or perhaps the sixth-generation iPod nano? Or are you interested in the fourth-generation iPod shuffle, or maybe the second-generation Apple TV? Or are you not interested in any of the new models? Our new poll, “Which just-announced Apple product are you most interested in?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Apple Store app update allows purchases from Apple Watch
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple reveals cause of unexpected iPhone 6s shutdowns
- Report: 99 percent of fake Apple chargers found to be unsafe
- Apple offering battery replacements for iPhone 6s models with ‘unexpected shutdown issues’ (Updated)
- Report: Fitbit to acquire Pebble
- Apple releases statement on iCloud Calendar spam
- Apple sending out drones to improve Maps data, adding interior building maps
- Tim Cook allegedly tells customer AirPods to ship in ‘next few weeks’
- Apple Pay reportedly launching in Spain tomorrow
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Scosche BoomBottle H2O+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10