Apple unveils new pink iPod nano | iLounge News

Apple unveils new pink iPod nano

image

Apple has announced that it is adding a new pink iPod nano to its lineup. Like the other non-silver colored iPod nanos, the pink model will be available only in an 8GB capacity. “Customers are going to love the gorgeous new pink iPod nano,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide iPod Product Marketing. “The pink iPod nano is perfect for people who want a great new color this spring, or who are searching for a special Valentine’s Day gift.” The new pink 8GB iPod nano is available now and sells for $199.

« Youth MP3 player market growing, over half use iPod

Namco Bandai releases Pole Position: Remix iPod Game »

Comments

I like it, that’s definitely the second best nano color (behind red).

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 22, 2008 at 9:11 AM (CST)

@Galley: Nice comma, splice.

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 22, 2008 at 10:53 AM (CST)

@Muero: Nice comma splice.

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 22, 2008 at 12:13 PM (CST)

I welcome the new colour for the Nano…but I’d be far more excited about a new colour for the Classic, ideally a (Product) Red version.

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 22, 2008 at 12:55 PM (CST)

When will the Pink nano become available in the UK? Any ideas

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 22, 2008 at 1:24 PM (CST)

Complete f*****s. My girlfriend wanted a Nano for her birthday (to replace her pink 2G). I made her wait until Macworld becuase they might have introduced a pink one. Nothing was announced, so I bought a blue one that day. It arrived Friday. Four days later they announce a pink one.

That’s painful.

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 22, 2008 at 4:44 PM (CST)

scott, isnt there some kind of 30 day return policy?

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 22, 2008 at 4:51 PM (CST)

Thanks for the post cg, but I’m afraid not - I thought I’d be clever and get it engraved. That’s a specific exemption from the Distance Selling Regulations (I’m in the UK).

Strange that they wouldn’t bother to announce this at the Macworld keynote (or at least in a press release on the same date).

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 22, 2008 at 5:20 PM (CST)