Apple Updates iPod FAQs | iLounge News

Apple Updates iPod FAQs

Apple has posted an updated version of its Knowledge Base document titled, “iPod: Frequently Asked Questions.” It’s definitely a must read for any iPod user.

« iPod Software 1.3 for Windows to be released

Buyer Beware: iPod auctions on eBay »

Comments

Can’t see any obvious changes. Hey they missed out the most common question of all. What am i supposed to do with a Euro Vol capped Ipod ?

Posted by Gutbucket on July 17, 2003 at 10:24 AM (PDT)

Can my Ipod fly ?

Posted by Olayphangphtangbiscuitbarrell on July 17, 2003 at 10:27 AM (PDT)

theres only one way to find out although i would not reccommend it (that would also apply to “does my ipod float”)

Posted by bb_dg on July 17, 2003 at 11:38 AM (PDT)

When is windows 1.3 update coming out… I see they have a button for it but no link to a download???

Posted by 1.3 on July 17, 2003 at 11:43 AM (PDT)

is apple lying theifs?

they’ve cheated windows users for far too long.

Posted by foo_foo on July 17, 2003 at 4:30 PM (PDT)

EU volume cap, windows users been cheater, moan moan moan, its you guys do. #### OFF.

Posted by tombertram on July 17, 2003 at 4:46 PM (PDT)

Well Apple is no longer just ignoring the EU volume cap, but are outright lying FAQ when they write:

“iPod has a powerful 60 mW amplifier so it can deliver audio as loud as you want.”

If that’s not a lie, I don’t know what is.

Posted by nman on July 20, 2003 at 1:10 AM (PDT)

I am a captain of a boat in france, last year i bought a 40gb i pod i installed it in to the pc on the boat and had one year of happiness with it, i burnt all of my cds and aqquired 23gb of music. The boat got sold and i moved boats leaving my i tunes on the vessels pc, now i have an i pod that i can do nothing more with. I have bought a laptop for home use only, i have installed the software disc on to my laptop but i do not want to lose my 23gb of music, what can i do to use my i pod again ?

Posted by Gavin Sanders on January 18, 2006 at 1:09 PM (PDT)