AppleScripts: Convert text to audio files and more | iLounge News

AppleScripts: Convert text to audio files and more

Charles Kelly has posted several freeware AppleScripts for use with iTunes and iPod.

Drag-n-Drop-Text to AIFF 0.01
Drag text files and convert them to AIFF files spoken by MacinTalk.
TextEdit to MP3 0.01
Converts whatever is in TextEdit to an MP3 file spoken by MacinTalk.
TextEdit to AIFF 0.05
Converts whatever is in TextEdit to an AIFF file spoken by MacinTalk.
DJ Track Names to AIFF 0.06
Gives your iPod or iTunes a DJ announcing tunes and artists.

« Mac: Pod 2 Pod 1.0 Released

iSkin for iPod 5GB and 10GB for $10 »

Comments

Why oh why cant i own a mac

Posted by austin on June 15, 2003 at 11:37 PM (CDT)

The title of this news should be “Text Files to Audio”, not “Audio to Text.”

Posted by Anonymous on June 16, 2003 at 2:16 AM (CDT)

HI! How are you doing today, Mr or Mrs? My name is Joe Freshman. I would like to ask you about this software can convert audio files to text and more. If that is real, Please let me know what is the name and how much is it. I will order immediatelly because I need that for mixing music. Now, I am seeing you posted
on the online but I don’t see any softwares   at all. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Joe Freshman

Posted by Joe Freshman on February 10, 2006 at 12:42 AM (CST)

Please, send to me via e-mail the name of the software that I can use to convert my audio file - music files to text if available.

I will also like to order immediately if I can get the WINDOWS compatible software.

Posted by Rasheed Oladipo on June 30, 2008 at 9:50 AM (CDT)

What AppleScript and or software can be used on a mac to translate audio files to text? This would be a great benefit to my transcribing interviews caught on a digital voice recorder. Thanks for your time. I really appreciate it.

Posted by Michael Hope on October 12, 2008 at 3:05 PM (CDT)

Hello Friend,
Please send the link to my mail id.
I want software to convert audio mp3 files to text as I am doin a project and the software will be of utmost help to me.

Await reply
Regards n Thanks
Seema
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Seema on December 3, 2008 at 12:48 PM (CST)

I wonder if it is possible for you to tell me what is the AppleScript or software to convert audio to text. It would be a great help.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Usuzumi

Posted by usuzumi on December 4, 2008 at 10:56 PM (CST)

hi
  i need an ideal software which converts wav or audio files to text please help me

Posted by kumar on December 25, 2008 at 10:10 AM (CST)

I just need to make a text file from my Olympus voice recorder wav files. Can you help at all?
Thanks,
Steve

Posted by Steve Collier on January 7, 2009 at 8:37 AM (CST)