Apps: djay 2 2.5, Infinity Blade III 1.3, Notifyr + Southwest 2.4
Algoriddim’s popular DJ app djay 2 ($5) has added more than 20 million new songs in version 2.5 as the developer has partnered with Spotify, giving users a nearly endless amount of songs to mix. That would be enough to qualify for a major update, but the app also adds matching programs, which finds similar songs on Spotify. An all new Audio FX section has been added to the app as well, offering more than 30 new audio effects. New samples and overall improvements have also popped up in the update.
Chair Entertainment has released its Blade Masters update for Infinity Blade III with version 1.3. On sale for $3, the game has introduced the Collector, a master out to “acquire the finest weapons ever crafted.” A trainer feature and goal chase feature have been added, and players can now customize their characters. New treasure maps, enemies, items, goals, and achievements have all been added. The new update includes all the content from the previous updates, Ausar Rising and Soul Hunter.
Arnoldus Wilhelmus Jacobus van Dijk’s Notifyr ($4) is an app that pushes notifications from any app from an iPhone to a Mac. Notifications can also be muted. The app is compatible with all newer Macs. After pairing the iPhone to a Mac, users will never need to open the app again — a lost connection will be reconnected automatically. Notifyr uses Bluetooth LE, so it can be left on without draining your battery.
Southwest Airlines has updated its app of the same name to version 2.4.0. The app now offers mobile boarding passes for 28 airports. New upcoming trip cards let users view data like flight status, boarding position, and gate information. It’s also easier to access boarding passes and check-in from the home screen.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?