Apps: djay 2 2.5, Infinity Blade III 1.3, Notifyr + Southwest 2.4
Algoriddim’s popular DJ app djay 2 ($5) has added more than 20 million new songs in version 2.5 as the developer has partnered with Spotify, giving users a nearly endless amount of songs to mix. That would be enough to qualify for a major update, but the app also adds matching programs, which finds similar songs on Spotify. An all new Audio FX section has been added to the app as well, offering more than 30 new audio effects. New samples and overall improvements have also popped up in the update.
Chair Entertainment has released its Blade Masters update for Infinity Blade III with version 1.3. On sale for $3, the game has introduced the Collector, a master out to “acquire the finest weapons ever crafted.” A trainer feature and goal chase feature have been added, and players can now customize their characters. New treasure maps, enemies, items, goals, and achievements have all been added. The new update includes all the content from the previous updates, Ausar Rising and Soul Hunter.
Arnoldus Wilhelmus Jacobus van Dijk’s Notifyr ($4) is an app that pushes notifications from any app from an iPhone to a Mac. Notifications can also be muted. The app is compatible with all newer Macs. After pairing the iPhone to a Mac, users will never need to open the app again — a lost connection will be reconnected automatically. Notifyr uses Bluetooth LE, so it can be left on without draining your battery.
Southwest Airlines has updated its app of the same name to version 2.4.0. The app now offers mobile boarding passes for 28 airports. New upcoming trip cards let users view data like flight status, boarding position, and gate information. It’s also easier to access boarding passes and check-in from the home screen.
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Cooking Dash 2016, Disney Gif, iTunes U 3.0, Swarm 2.5, + Zipcar 4.0
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Google Play Music adds free, ad-supported streaming radio
- Transistor, Adobe Hue, Mic Room, Elevate 2.0
- Apple takes App Analytics out of beta, adds new features
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?