Atlantic intros EGO iceBar(2) waterproof speaker system
Atlantic has introduced its new EGO iceBar(2) Waterproof Speaker System for iPod nano. The successor to company’s original iceBar, the iceBar(2) is a pocket-sized waterproof and shatterproof case made from a clear, bullet-proof polycarbonate material, with corner bumper guards and a shock-absorbing iPod compartment. The system features a silicone O-ring inside for a tight seal, waterproof neodymium speakers, a Click Wheel membrane, a headphone jack, a flip-out stand, and a removable nylon wrist strap, and can play for more than 16 hours on four AAA batteries. “With the new all-season iceBar(2), iPod nano owners can enjoy their favorite music in practically any setting,” said James Dardashti, chief operating officer of Atlantic. “Despite all the recent introductions from Apple, iPod nanos are still the most popular MP3 players on the market with millions of users who want to have a protective case to share their music with friends.” The Atlantic EGO iceBar(2) is compatible with all iPod nano models, and will be available in April for $69.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?