Atlantic intros EGO iceBar(2) waterproof speaker system
Atlantic has introduced its new EGO iceBar(2) Waterproof Speaker System for iPod nano. The successor to company’s original iceBar, the iceBar(2) is a pocket-sized waterproof and shatterproof case made from a clear, bullet-proof polycarbonate material, with corner bumper guards and a shock-absorbing iPod compartment. The system features a silicone O-ring inside for a tight seal, waterproof neodymium speakers, a Click Wheel membrane, a headphone jack, a flip-out stand, and a removable nylon wrist strap, and can play for more than 16 hours on four AAA batteries. “With the new all-season iceBar(2), iPod nano owners can enjoy their favorite music in practically any setting,” said James Dardashti, chief operating officer of Atlantic. “Despite all the recent introductions from Apple, iPod nanos are still the most popular MP3 players on the market with millions of users who want to have a protective case to share their music with friends.” The Atlantic EGO iceBar(2) is compatible with all iPod nano models, and will be available in April for $69.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?