Atlantic intros EGO iceBar(2) waterproof speaker system
Atlantic has introduced its new EGO iceBar(2) Waterproof Speaker System for iPod nano. The successor to company’s original iceBar, the iceBar(2) is a pocket-sized waterproof and shatterproof case made from a clear, bullet-proof polycarbonate material, with corner bumper guards and a shock-absorbing iPod compartment. The system features a silicone O-ring inside for a tight seal, waterproof neodymium speakers, a Click Wheel membrane, a headphone jack, a flip-out stand, and a removable nylon wrist strap, and can play for more than 16 hours on four AAA batteries. “With the new all-season iceBar(2), iPod nano owners can enjoy their favorite music in practically any setting,” said James Dardashti, chief operating officer of Atlantic. “Despite all the recent introductions from Apple, iPod nanos are still the most popular MP3 players on the market with millions of users who want to have a protective case to share their music with friends.” The Atlantic EGO iceBar(2) is compatible with all iPod nano models, and will be available in April for $69.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?