AT&T offers T-Mobile users up to $450 in credits to switch
AT&T announced today that is now offering T-Mobile customers up to $450 in credits to switch their phone service over to AT&T. The deal, available for a limited time, allows T-Mobile customers to switch to AT&T and trade-in their current smartphone for a promotion card of up to $250 that can be used toward AT&T products and services, with the actual value of the trade-in based on the make, model, and age of the user’s current smartphone. AT&T will also offer an additional credit of $200 per line for T-Mobile users who transfer their wireless service to the carrier and choose a NextSM plan and either buy a device at full retail price or active a device they already own.
- Google Play Music adds free, ad-supported streaming radio
- FCC to fine AT&T $100M for misleading unlimited data plans
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Report: Spotify to discontinue free streaming tier?
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?