Audio-Technica to show Solid Bass Headphones at CE Week
Audio-Technica has announced that it will show its new line of Solid Bass Headphones at CE Week 2011. The new line will include the ATH-CKS50BK In-Ear Headphones, featuring 12.5mm direct diaphragm drivers, an elastomer sheath cable, two sound chambers for improved bass response, and an included carrying pouch and ear tips. They will sell for $70. The ATH-CKS70 In-Ear Headphones also offer 12.5mm direct diaphragm drivers and dual sound chambers, but also feature a two-position post for better fit and sound isolation, titanium construction, an included carry pouch and ear tips, and an L-type plug. They will sell for $120.
The lineup will also include two pairs of Over-Ear Headphones. The ATH-WS50BK will feature 40mm drivers, an adjustable headband, acoustically-sealed oval ear pads for reduced sound leakage, double air chambers for improved bass, and a foldable design, and will sell for $100. The ATH-WS70 Over-Ear Headphones will also feature dual chambers, an adjustable headband, foldable design, and 40mm drivers, but add a machined aluminum housing for increased rigidity and vibration reduction, as well as soft insulating ear pads. They will sell for $150; release dates for the new lineup have yet to be announced.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?