Audio-Technica to show Solid Bass Headphones at CE Week
Audio-Technica has announced that it will show its new line of Solid Bass Headphones at CE Week 2011. The new line will include the ATH-CKS50BK In-Ear Headphones, featuring 12.5mm direct diaphragm drivers, an elastomer sheath cable, two sound chambers for improved bass response, and an included carrying pouch and ear tips. They will sell for $70. The ATH-CKS70 In-Ear Headphones also offer 12.5mm direct diaphragm drivers and dual sound chambers, but also feature a two-position post for better fit and sound isolation, titanium construction, an included carry pouch and ear tips, and an L-type plug. They will sell for $120.
The lineup will also include two pairs of Over-Ear Headphones. The ATH-WS50BK will feature 40mm drivers, an adjustable headband, acoustically-sealed oval ear pads for reduced sound leakage, double air chambers for improved bass, and a foldable design, and will sell for $100. The ATH-WS70 Over-Ear Headphones will also feature dual chambers, an adjustable headband, foldable design, and 40mm drivers, but add a machined aluminum housing for increased rigidity and vibration reduction, as well as soft insulating ear pads. They will sell for $150; release dates for the new lineup have yet to be announced.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?