Axio debuts new Thump, Deluxe iPod cases
Axio, best known for its hard-shell backpacks, has introduced two new cases for the fifth-generation iPod and iPod nano. “The new line of iPod cases are made for mobile music lovers who are anything but boring,” says the company. “Not only do the new cases live up to the famed Axio aesthetic, they are super functional.”
The new Axio Thump Case ($20; right) for the nano features a textured silicone body with precision-molded side bumpers for extra impact protection and grip. The Thump comes with a clear vinyl screen protector and is available in blue, light blue, green, pink, orange, yellow, red, black, and white.
The Axio Deluxe Case for the 30GB fifth-generation iPod ($30; left) and iPod nano ($25) features an ultra-clear polycarbonate body (with or without graphics) and a silicone round-edged bumper. Axio’s colorful designs include: Digi-Camo, Hibiscus Flower, Rockin’ Stars & Hearts, Robot, or plain black and white.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?