BBC looks to develop radio device for iPods
The BBC is reportedly in talks with technology companies to develop an add-on digital radio device for iPods and MP3 players. While the BBC has yet to confirm compatible devices, The Scotsman reports that the iPod is understood to be one. The newspaper said the device would be “a small tube containing a DAB digital radio chip that clips on to an MP3 player.” Simon Nelson, controller of radio and music interactive at the BBC, commented that the broadcaster needs to “ensure there are devices that can enable people to listen to radio—especially on something they already carry around.”
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?