Belkin 50% OFF code | iLounge News

Belkin 50% OFF code

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, May 7, 2004
News Categories: Deals

Just wanted to share with everyone that you can buy Digital Camera Link for 50% OFF at Belkin.com, that is instead of $89.99 you can get it for $45 USD using coupon code 12345. I just placed order at Belkin.com and coupon code 12345 worked for me. Same coupon code works for all other items on Belkin.com.

« Major record labels re-sign for iTunes, prices may increase to $1.25 a song

“Me and my iPod” contest winners announced »

Comments

well i remember this promotion back in january..really nice…ironicly the product i wanted to buy was “currently out of stock”

but hey does anybody know an experation on this guy?

Posted by rivlinm on May 7, 2004 at 2:33 PM (PDT)

lol im pretty sure this isn’t a promotion as it works for every item i’ve tried on the site (even Bluetooth GPS Navigation System $399 US) once belkin notices all these ppl using these coupons they’re gonna cut it. I bet this code is for employees or something.

Posted by Raj Sri on May 8, 2004 at 3:15 AM (PDT)

no they are still making 1505 on all of their sales!!!!  everyone (incluiding myself) sees 50% off wow then heads to their site and sees a small microphone for 49 bucks i beleive and a case that holds 4 AA’s and connect to the ipod for 70 bucks!!!

they sell nice looking and useful products jsut at a high cost…so this coupon code makes the prices more realistic!

Posted by rivlinm on May 8, 2004 at 12:27 PM (PDT)

I ordered FM TuneCast II. Came out to be cheaper than iTrip and since it’s not designed specifically for iPod, it’s more useful. ++++ you don’t need to have those annoying iTrip files/playlist on your iPod!

Total after tax and shipping: $34.00
Total savings: $24.99

Posted by UnrealFire on May 8, 2004 at 8:31 PM (PDT)

Do they ship to the UK at that price?

Posted by redjanet on May 9, 2004 at 10:27 AM (PDT)

Just used this code this morning and it is still working.  Got the car power adaptor and a new PCMCIA firewire card for my laptop for $78 bucks after taxes and shipping.

Posted by Abahd Fugufish on May 10, 2004 at 3:59 AM (PDT)

Placing the order doesn’t exactly mean that they’ve SHIPPED it at that price.  Has anybody received any product and or a tracking number for their shipment after using this code?

I’m *REALLY* tempted to use this code myself, but I’m curious if it’s really legit.

Posted by Ballistyx on May 11, 2004 at 8:41 PM (PDT)

Ohhhh what the heck.  I just placed an order for the digital camera link.  After placing it, I think I understand how they can offer a 50% off discount.  I’ve ordered online from them before, and this time I saw something different in the confirmation message:

“We will contact you regarding any issues pertaining to the order.
You will be notified via email as soon as your order ships.
Due to fluctuating supplies of refurbished parts, Belkin cannot guarantee the ship date for orders containing refurbished parts. You will be notified via email when your order is shipped. “.

I *THINK* what they end up sending you is either a refurbished item, not a new item.  If it really is a refurb part, then it explains it.  Even at 50% off, they make a profit considering the part would have been sitting in their warehouse gathering dust.

Now I’m really interested to see if they do ship it. smile

Posted by Ballistyx on May 11, 2004 at 9:07 PM (PDT)

I got my stuff today Digital Camera Link using this code and it cost me 49.99 + S&H. It is brand new and not refurbished.

Posted by MJ on May 12, 2004 at 1:23 AM (PDT)

That’s great news!  I was almost positive that’s how they were able to offer that kind of a discount.

Consequently, my order has shipped today too.  I’m so thriled I can hardly type.  Thanks SOO much for posting about this code MJ!  I used the $45 I saved towards a 41"x74” litedisc. smile

Too bad Belkin doesn’t sell photo lighting equipment, or a Canon 10D digital camera. :D

Posted by Ballistyx on May 12, 2004 at 7:06 PM (PDT)