Belkin Announces New Accessories for New iPods
Yesterday we mentioned that Belkin had new iPod accessories appearing on the Apple website. Today, Belkin has officially announced the new Belkin products for new iPods via a press release.
Belkin Auto Kit for iPod $39.99
“The Belkin Auto Kit connects the new iPod to the car’s power source and speaker system, and includes an exclusive Belkin cable that charges the unit from the car’s cigarette lighter. The Auto Kit also provides an adjustable amplifier and 3.5mm audio-out jack that allows the user to play the iPod through the car stereo or other audio equipment while in the car. The unit is also engineered with a replaceable safety fuse to protect from potentially damaging spikes or short circuits.”
Belkin Backup Battery Pack for iPod $59.99
“The Belkin Backup Battery Pack allows the user to power the new iPod with replaceable batteries—even when the internal battery is drained. It is an ideal solution for long plane fights, hikes or for any other instances where an AC outlet is inaccessible. The Battery Pack provides 15-20 hours of playing time and incorporates a power-level indicator to signify when the batteries are running low. Additionally, the Battery Pack includes discreet suction cups (plus two spare), four standard ‘AA’ alkaline batteries, a secure power switch and dock connector.”
Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter $19.99
“The Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter easily connects the new iPod to a car stereo through the car’s in-dash cassette player. Providing an easy way to transfer quality sound from any portable audio equipment to a car stereo, it is designed for outstanding audio performance and use on the road. The Adapter reduces noise by automatically maintaining the correct tension within the cassette deck while driving. The device includes a 3.5mm connector and works with front- and side-loading cassette players. It also works for portable MP3, CD and cassette player, PCs or laptops.”
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?