Belkin Announces New Accessories for New iPods
Yesterday we mentioned that Belkin had new iPod accessories appearing on the Apple website. Today, Belkin has officially announced the new Belkin products for new iPods via a press release.
Belkin Auto Kit for iPod $39.99
“The Belkin Auto Kit connects the new iPod to the car’s power source and speaker system, and includes an exclusive Belkin cable that charges the unit from the car’s cigarette lighter. The Auto Kit also provides an adjustable amplifier and 3.5mm audio-out jack that allows the user to play the iPod through the car stereo or other audio equipment while in the car. The unit is also engineered with a replaceable safety fuse to protect from potentially damaging spikes or short circuits.”
Belkin Backup Battery Pack for iPod $59.99
“The Belkin Backup Battery Pack allows the user to power the new iPod with replaceable batteries—even when the internal battery is drained. It is an ideal solution for long plane fights, hikes or for any other instances where an AC outlet is inaccessible. The Battery Pack provides 15-20 hours of playing time and incorporates a power-level indicator to signify when the batteries are running low. Additionally, the Battery Pack includes discreet suction cups (plus two spare), four standard ‘AA’ alkaline batteries, a secure power switch and dock connector.”
Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter $19.99
“The Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter easily connects the new iPod to a car stereo through the car’s in-dash cassette player. Providing an easy way to transfer quality sound from any portable audio equipment to a car stereo, it is designed for outstanding audio performance and use on the road. The Adapter reduces noise by automatically maintaining the correct tension within the cassette deck while driving. The device includes a 3.5mm connector and works with front- and side-loading cassette players. It also works for portable MP3, CD and cassette player, PCs or laptops.”
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?