Belkin Announces New Accessories for New iPods
Yesterday we mentioned that Belkin had new iPod accessories appearing on the Apple website. Today, Belkin has officially announced the new Belkin products for new iPods via a press release.
Belkin Auto Kit for iPod $39.99
“The Belkin Auto Kit connects the new iPod to the car’s power source and speaker system, and includes an exclusive Belkin cable that charges the unit from the car’s cigarette lighter. The Auto Kit also provides an adjustable amplifier and 3.5mm audio-out jack that allows the user to play the iPod through the car stereo or other audio equipment while in the car. The unit is also engineered with a replaceable safety fuse to protect from potentially damaging spikes or short circuits.”
Belkin Backup Battery Pack for iPod $59.99
“The Belkin Backup Battery Pack allows the user to power the new iPod with replaceable batteries—even when the internal battery is drained. It is an ideal solution for long plane fights, hikes or for any other instances where an AC outlet is inaccessible. The Battery Pack provides 15-20 hours of playing time and incorporates a power-level indicator to signify when the batteries are running low. Additionally, the Battery Pack includes discreet suction cups (plus two spare), four standard ‘AA’ alkaline batteries, a secure power switch and dock connector.”
Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter $19.99
“The Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter easily connects the new iPod to a car stereo through the car’s in-dash cassette player. Providing an easy way to transfer quality sound from any portable audio equipment to a car stereo, it is designed for outstanding audio performance and use on the road. The Adapter reduces noise by automatically maintaining the correct tension within the cassette deck while driving. The device includes a 3.5mm connector and works with front- and side-loading cassette players. It also works for portable MP3, CD and cassette player, PCs or laptops.”
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?