Belkin Announces New Accessories for New iPods
Yesterday we mentioned that Belkin had new iPod accessories appearing on the Apple website. Today, Belkin has officially announced the new Belkin products for new iPods via a press release.
Belkin Auto Kit for iPod $39.99
“The Belkin Auto Kit connects the new iPod to the car’s power source and speaker system, and includes an exclusive Belkin cable that charges the unit from the car’s cigarette lighter. The Auto Kit also provides an adjustable amplifier and 3.5mm audio-out jack that allows the user to play the iPod through the car stereo or other audio equipment while in the car. The unit is also engineered with a replaceable safety fuse to protect from potentially damaging spikes or short circuits.”
Belkin Backup Battery Pack for iPod $59.99
“The Belkin Backup Battery Pack allows the user to power the new iPod with replaceable batteries—even when the internal battery is drained. It is an ideal solution for long plane fights, hikes or for any other instances where an AC outlet is inaccessible. The Battery Pack provides 15-20 hours of playing time and incorporates a power-level indicator to signify when the batteries are running low. Additionally, the Battery Pack includes discreet suction cups (plus two spare), four standard ‘AA’ alkaline batteries, a secure power switch and dock connector.”
Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter $19.99
“The Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter easily connects the new iPod to a car stereo through the car’s in-dash cassette player. Providing an easy way to transfer quality sound from any portable audio equipment to a car stereo, it is designed for outstanding audio performance and use on the road. The Adapter reduces noise by automatically maintaining the correct tension within the cassette deck while driving. The device includes a 3.5mm connector and works with front- and side-loading cassette players. It also works for portable MP3, CD and cassette player, PCs or laptops.”
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?