Belkin announces TuneStage II, TuneCast 3
Belkin has announced the TuneStage II, a new version of its Bluetooth wireless iPod solution. The TuneStage II turns your iPod into “the ultimate remote control” so you can play the music from your iPod through your home entertainment system wirelessly. The device works from over 30 feet away and features Bluetooth v2.0 technology, enhanced audio quality, improved rejection of interference, and lower power consumption than the previous model. The TuneStage II can also pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices such as headphones, car stereos, cell phones, and computers. Belkin said the TuneStage II will be available in late November for $150.
Belkin has also introduced the TuneCast 3, a new universal FM Transmitter that streams audio from any device with a 3.5mm headphone jack to an FM stereo receiver. The TuneCast 3 features cable management, a status indicator on the LED screen, and a 20-hour battery life (a power cord is included for battery-free operation). The device transmits on FM channels 88.1MHz - 107.9MHz with two memory presets. The TuneCast 3 will also be available in November for $50.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?