Belkin debuts App-powered TuneCast Auto Live
Belkin has introduced the TuneCast Auto Live, a new in-car FM Transmitter that works in concert with the company’s upcoming ClearScan Live application for iPhone and iPod touch. ClearScan Live allows users to display the current FM frequency and control the transmitter directly from the device. In addition, the app utilizes the iPhone and iPod touch’s location services to determine the best possible station for broadcasting based on the user’s current location, as well as recommendations from other TuneCast Auto users. Other TuneCast Auto Live features include an in-line control module with one-touch ClearScan station locator, a Pro setting for optimizing audio and boosting volume, two programmable preset buttons, and a high-contrast backlit display, compatibility with the iPod classic and iPod nano, and in-car charging for the connected device. Belkin’s TuneCast Auto Live will be available in early fall and will sell for $80; the ClearScan Live application will be available as a free download from the App Store. Continue reading for more images.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?