Belkin debuts cases for new iPod nano, classic, and touch
Belkin has announced its first cases for the third-generation iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch. The Sport Armband Plus ($30) will be available for the iPod nano, classic, and touch, and is made from breathable, water-wicking Coolmax material. Features include a cable capsule to help manage and store earphones, an included pocket for key or earbud storage, a clear screen and navigation protector, and an adjustable hook-fastening system for universal fit. The Sport Armband for iPod nano, classic ($20), and touch ($30) loses the Plus’ cable capsule, is made from neoprene instead of Coolmax, and uses a Velcro closure as opposed to the Plus’ hook-fastening system.
The Remix Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30) features True-sense Click Wheel protection, and clear polycarbonate construction. The Remix Metal for iPod nano ($25) and iPod classic ($30) boasts the Acrylic Case’s True-sense Click Wheel protection, aluminum construction, machine-etched details, and will be available in silver, black, blue, and pink. The Leather Sleeve for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30), features a unique one-seam design, leather outer with soft-suede lining, a secure Velcro strap attachment, access to the hold switch and Dock Connector, integrated screen and Click Wheel protection, and will be available in black, chocolate, and cameo pink. The Leather Folio for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30) features a leather outer with suede lining, a screen protector and magnetic closure, access to the hold switch and Dock Connector, and will be available in black/chocolate, pink/chocolate, and persimmon/bone. Finally, the Silicone case for iPod nano ($15), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($20) features a form-fitting design with an extra layer of silicone, and will be available in black, pink and blue. All the above cases are expected to hit stores in early October 2007.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards