Belkin debuts cases for new iPod nano, classic, and touch
Belkin has announced its first cases for the third-generation iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch. The Sport Armband Plus ($30) will be available for the iPod nano, classic, and touch, and is made from breathable, water-wicking Coolmax material. Features include a cable capsule to help manage and store earphones, an included pocket for key or earbud storage, a clear screen and navigation protector, and an adjustable hook-fastening system for universal fit. The Sport Armband for iPod nano, classic ($20), and touch ($30) loses the Plus’ cable capsule, is made from neoprene instead of Coolmax, and uses a Velcro closure as opposed to the Plus’ hook-fastening system.
The Remix Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30) features True-sense Click Wheel protection, and clear polycarbonate construction. The Remix Metal for iPod nano ($25) and iPod classic ($30) boasts the Acrylic Case’s True-sense Click Wheel protection, aluminum construction, machine-etched details, and will be available in silver, black, blue, and pink. The Leather Sleeve for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30), features a unique one-seam design, leather outer with soft-suede lining, a secure Velcro strap attachment, access to the hold switch and Dock Connector, integrated screen and Click Wheel protection, and will be available in black, chocolate, and cameo pink. The Leather Folio for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30) features a leather outer with suede lining, a screen protector and magnetic closure, access to the hold switch and Dock Connector, and will be available in black/chocolate, pink/chocolate, and persimmon/bone. Finally, the Silicone case for iPod nano ($15), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($20) features a form-fitting design with an extra layer of silicone, and will be available in black, pink and blue. All the above cases are expected to hit stores in early October 2007.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?