Belkin debuts cases for new iPod nano, classic, and touch
Belkin has announced its first cases for the third-generation iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch. The Sport Armband Plus ($30) will be available for the iPod nano, classic, and touch, and is made from breathable, water-wicking Coolmax material. Features include a cable capsule to help manage and store earphones, an included pocket for key or earbud storage, a clear screen and navigation protector, and an adjustable hook-fastening system for universal fit. The Sport Armband for iPod nano, classic ($20), and touch ($30) loses the Plus’ cable capsule, is made from neoprene instead of Coolmax, and uses a Velcro closure as opposed to the Plus’ hook-fastening system.
The Remix Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30) features True-sense Click Wheel protection, and clear polycarbonate construction. The Remix Metal for iPod nano ($25) and iPod classic ($30) boasts the Acrylic Case’s True-sense Click Wheel protection, aluminum construction, machine-etched details, and will be available in silver, black, blue, and pink. The Leather Sleeve for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30), features a unique one-seam design, leather outer with soft-suede lining, a secure Velcro strap attachment, access to the hold switch and Dock Connector, integrated screen and Click Wheel protection, and will be available in black, chocolate, and cameo pink. The Leather Folio for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30) features a leather outer with suede lining, a screen protector and magnetic closure, access to the hold switch and Dock Connector, and will be available in black/chocolate, pink/chocolate, and persimmon/bone. Finally, the Silicone case for iPod nano ($15), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($20) features a form-fitting design with an extra layer of silicone, and will be available in black, pink and blue. All the above cases are expected to hit stores in early October 2007.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?