Belkin debuts cases for new iPod nano, classic, and touch
Belkin has announced its first cases for the third-generation iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch. The Sport Armband Plus ($30) will be available for the iPod nano, classic, and touch, and is made from breathable, water-wicking Coolmax material. Features include a cable capsule to help manage and store earphones, an included pocket for key or earbud storage, a clear screen and navigation protector, and an adjustable hook-fastening system for universal fit. The Sport Armband for iPod nano, classic ($20), and touch ($30) loses the Plus’ cable capsule, is made from neoprene instead of Coolmax, and uses a Velcro closure as opposed to the Plus’ hook-fastening system.
The Remix Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30) features True-sense Click Wheel protection, and clear polycarbonate construction. The Remix Metal for iPod nano ($25) and iPod classic ($30) boasts the Acrylic Case’s True-sense Click Wheel protection, aluminum construction, machine-etched details, and will be available in silver, black, blue, and pink. The Leather Sleeve for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30), features a unique one-seam design, leather outer with soft-suede lining, a secure Velcro strap attachment, access to the hold switch and Dock Connector, integrated screen and Click Wheel protection, and will be available in black, chocolate, and cameo pink. The Leather Folio for iPod nano ($25), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($30) features a leather outer with suede lining, a screen protector and magnetic closure, access to the hold switch and Dock Connector, and will be available in black/chocolate, pink/chocolate, and persimmon/bone. Finally, the Silicone case for iPod nano ($15), iPod classic, and iPod touch ($20) features a form-fitting design with an extra layer of silicone, and will be available in black, pink and blue. All the above cases are expected to hit stores in early October 2007.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?