Belkin debuts new cases for iPod nano, 5G iPod
Belkin today introduced several new cases for the original iPod nano and fifth-generation iPod. “Designed to fit every lifestyle, the cases reflect a more contemporary feel with colors, designs, and materials that complement current fashions,” says Belkin. The cases will be shipping this month. Read below for summaries of all the new cases. In addition, Belkin also recently announced that its existing line of iPod accessories includes a number of devices that are compatible with the new second-generation iPod nano, including the TuneTalk Stereo, TuneCommand AV, and TuneFM Transmitter.
The new cases include:
Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($30; A) - Brushed metal front cover, play-through Click Wheel protector, and access to all ports. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Flip-Top Hard Case for iPod nano ($15; B) - Play-through Click Wheel protector, silicone padding, and comes with an included lanyard and carabiner. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Canvas Holster Case for iPod nano ($20; C) - Made of canvas with trim, the case offers complete screen protection and access to all ports. It comes in three colors.
Canvas Flip Case for iPod nano ($20; D) - Made of canvas, this Flip Case offers protection for screen and Click Wheel.
Neoprene Holster for iPod nano ($15; Photo not available) - Made of neoprene, the case provides protection for screen and Click Wheel. It comes in fuchsia/gray and orange/black. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Sports Armband for iPod nano ($25; F) - Reflective armband offers screen and Click Wheel protection. The case is hand-washable, made from stain-resistant materials. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Slider Case for iPod nano ($30; G) - A band and enclosure prevents drops while the sliding faceplate fully protects the iPod. The armband is detachable, and the iPod ports are fully accessible.
Kickstand II for 5G iPod ($30; H) - Integrates a stand for watching videos on a fifth-generation iPod. Also features a detachable belt clip.
- Leaked photos appear to show Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Jawbone not leaving wearables business, CEO says
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- Tim Cook to host Hillary Clinton fundraiser
- Report: Apple to update Apple Store app with personalized recommendations
- Report: Apple now prioritizing autonomous driving system in car project
- WSJ: Apple’s ‘hard-charging’ approach unsuccessful in negotiations with TV networks
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Elgato Avea Flare Portable Mood Light
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app