Belkin debuts new cases for iPod nano, 5G iPod
Belkin today introduced several new cases for the original iPod nano and fifth-generation iPod. “Designed to fit every lifestyle, the cases reflect a more contemporary feel with colors, designs, and materials that complement current fashions,” says Belkin. The cases will be shipping this month. Read below for summaries of all the new cases. In addition, Belkin also recently announced that its existing line of iPod accessories includes a number of devices that are compatible with the new second-generation iPod nano, including the TuneTalk Stereo, TuneCommand AV, and TuneFM Transmitter.
The new cases include:
Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($30; A) - Brushed metal front cover, play-through Click Wheel protector, and access to all ports. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Flip-Top Hard Case for iPod nano ($15; B) - Play-through Click Wheel protector, silicone padding, and comes with an included lanyard and carabiner. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Canvas Holster Case for iPod nano ($20; C) - Made of canvas with trim, the case offers complete screen protection and access to all ports. It comes in three colors.
Canvas Flip Case for iPod nano ($20; D) - Made of canvas, this Flip Case offers protection for screen and Click Wheel.
Neoprene Holster for iPod nano ($15; Photo not available) - Made of neoprene, the case provides protection for screen and Click Wheel. It comes in fuchsia/gray and orange/black. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Sports Armband for iPod nano ($25; F) - Reflective armband offers screen and Click Wheel protection. The case is hand-washable, made from stain-resistant materials. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Slider Case for iPod nano ($30; G) - A band and enclosure prevents drops while the sliding faceplate fully protects the iPod. The armband is detachable, and the iPod ports are fully accessible.
Kickstand II for 5G iPod ($30; H) - Integrates a stand for watching videos on a fifth-generation iPod. Also features a detachable belt clip.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?