Belkin debuts new cases for iPod nano, 5G iPod
Belkin today introduced several new cases for the original iPod nano and fifth-generation iPod. “Designed to fit every lifestyle, the cases reflect a more contemporary feel with colors, designs, and materials that complement current fashions,” says Belkin. The cases will be shipping this month. Read below for summaries of all the new cases. In addition, Belkin also recently announced that its existing line of iPod accessories includes a number of devices that are compatible with the new second-generation iPod nano, including the TuneTalk Stereo, TuneCommand AV, and TuneFM Transmitter.
The new cases include:
Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($30; A) - Brushed metal front cover, play-through Click Wheel protector, and access to all ports. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Flip-Top Hard Case for iPod nano ($15; B) - Play-through Click Wheel protector, silicone padding, and comes with an included lanyard and carabiner. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Canvas Holster Case for iPod nano ($20; C) - Made of canvas with trim, the case offers complete screen protection and access to all ports. It comes in three colors.
Canvas Flip Case for iPod nano ($20; D) - Made of canvas, this Flip Case offers protection for screen and Click Wheel.
Neoprene Holster for iPod nano ($15; Photo not available) - Made of neoprene, the case provides protection for screen and Click Wheel. It comes in fuchsia/gray and orange/black. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Sports Armband for iPod nano ($25; F) - Reflective armband offers screen and Click Wheel protection. The case is hand-washable, made from stain-resistant materials. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Slider Case for iPod nano ($30; G) - A band and enclosure prevents drops while the sliding faceplate fully protects the iPod. The armband is detachable, and the iPod ports are fully accessible.
Kickstand II for 5G iPod ($30; H) - Integrates a stand for watching videos on a fifth-generation iPod. Also features a detachable belt clip.
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- New Griffin Home lineup includes app-enabled Connected Mirror, Coffee Maker, Toaster
- Kanex reveals GoPlay Sidekick wireless game controller for iOS devices, Apple TV
- AirPods coming to Apple retail stores Monday Dec. 19
- Apple reveals service pricing for lost AirPods, battery replacements
- Report: Apple’s BeatsX earphones could be delayed 2-3 months (Update: Coming in February)
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple files lawsuit accusing Qualcomm of withholding patent royalties
- Apple releases updated iOS Developer Design Resources
- Apple’s exclusive audiobook deal with Audible ends in Europe following EU antitrust scrutiny
- Nintendo officially announces Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS, coming Feb. 2
- Rumor: Apple working on second-generation Apple Pencil
- GarageBand 2.2 adds Logic Pro X integration, Alchemy synth, Multi-Take Recording
- FTC files complaint against Qualcomm citing royalty deal with Apple
- India mulling manufacturing regulation changes which could woo Apple
- Apple Music creative team discusses the service’s exclusives, future
- Apple raising UK App Store prices by more than 25 percent
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10