Belkin debuts new cases for iPod nano, 5G iPod
Published: Wednesday, September 20, 2006
News Categories: iPod Accessories
Belkin today introduced several new cases for the original iPod nano and fifth-generation iPod. “Designed to fit every lifestyle, the cases reflect a more contemporary feel with colors, designs, and materials that complement current fashions,” says Belkin. The cases will be shipping this month. Read below for summaries of all the new cases. In addition, Belkin also recently announced that its existing line of iPod accessories includes a number of devices that are compatible with the new second-generation iPod nano, including the TuneTalk Stereo, TuneCommand AV, and TuneFM Transmitter.
The new cases include:
Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($30; A) - Brushed metal front cover, play-through Click Wheel protector, and access to all ports. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Flip-Top Hard Case for iPod nano ($15; B) - Play-through Click Wheel protector, silicone padding, and comes with an included lanyard and carabiner. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Canvas Holster Case for iPod nano ($20; C) - Made of canvas with trim, the case offers complete screen protection and access to all ports. It comes in three colors.
Canvas Flip Case for iPod nano ($20; D) - Made of canvas, this Flip Case offers protection for screen and Click Wheel.
Neoprene Holster for iPod nano ($15; Photo not available) - Made of neoprene, the case provides protection for screen and Click Wheel. It comes in fuchsia/gray and orange/black. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Sports Armband for iPod nano ($25; F) - Reflective armband offers screen and Click Wheel protection. The case is hand-washable, made from stain-resistant materials. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Slider Case for iPod nano ($30; G) - A band and enclosure prevents drops while the sliding faceplate fully protects the iPod. The armband is detachable, and the iPod ports are fully accessible.
Kickstand II for 5G iPod ($30; H) - Integrates a stand for watching videos on a fifth-generation iPod. Also features a detachable belt clip.
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Jays debuts a-Jays Five earphones
- Geneva debuts Model S Wireless, phases out Model S
- Shure debuts SE846 Quad Driver Earphones
- Klipsch releases KMC 3 Bluetooth speaker
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox