Belkin debuts new cases for iPod nano, 5G iPod
Belkin today introduced several new cases for the original iPod nano and fifth-generation iPod. “Designed to fit every lifestyle, the cases reflect a more contemporary feel with colors, designs, and materials that complement current fashions,” says Belkin. The cases will be shipping this month. Read below for summaries of all the new cases. In addition, Belkin also recently announced that its existing line of iPod accessories includes a number of devices that are compatible with the new second-generation iPod nano, including the TuneTalk Stereo, TuneCommand AV, and TuneFM Transmitter.
The new cases include:
Acrylic Case for iPod nano ($30; A) - Brushed metal front cover, play-through Click Wheel protector, and access to all ports. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Flip-Top Hard Case for iPod nano ($15; B) - Play-through Click Wheel protector, silicone padding, and comes with an included lanyard and carabiner. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Canvas Holster Case for iPod nano ($20; C) - Made of canvas with trim, the case offers complete screen protection and access to all ports. It comes in three colors.
Canvas Flip Case for iPod nano ($20; D) - Made of canvas, this Flip Case offers protection for screen and Click Wheel.
Neoprene Holster for iPod nano ($15; Photo not available) - Made of neoprene, the case provides protection for screen and Click Wheel. It comes in fuchsia/gray and orange/black. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($20).
Sports Armband for iPod nano ($25; F) - Reflective armband offers screen and Click Wheel protection. The case is hand-washable, made from stain-resistant materials. Also available for fifth-generation iPod ($30).
Slider Case for iPod nano ($30; G) - A band and enclosure prevents drops while the sliding faceplate fully protects the iPod. The armband is detachable, and the iPod ports are fully accessible.
Kickstand II for 5G iPod ($30; H) - Integrates a stand for watching videos on a fifth-generation iPod. Also features a detachable belt clip.
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Apple acquires speech tech startup VocalIQ
- iPhone 6s more water-resistant than previous models
- Apple CEO Tim Cook talks privacy to NPR
- Amazon to ban sale of Apple TV
- Former Boeing CFO James Bell elected to Apple’s Board of Directors
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.2
- Cook urges businesses, governments to address social problems
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth speaker
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?