Belkin premieres line of cases for iPhone 3G
Belkin has announced a complete line of cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The Formed Leather Case offers slim, formed-leather construction, microfiber lining, and open access to the iPhone’s screen and controls. It will be available in black or pink for $30. An Eco-Conscious Formed Leather Case will also be offered, featuring a natural-felt interior and a price of $35. Belkin’s Leather Sleeve with Clip features form-fitting leather construction with a suede interior, open access to the touch screen and Dock connector, and an included belt clip. Like the Formed Leather Case, it will be offered in black or pink and will sell for $30. The Clear Acrylic Case for iPhone 3G is a slim polycarbonate case that offers full access to all ports and controls, as well as a removable base cabinet for docking access. It will sell for $30.
Made from nylon, the Slim-Fit Case is a holster-style case featuring microfiber lining, a slim profile, a rigid protective inner layer with shock-absorbent padding, a speaker opening, and an integrated belt clip. It too will sell for $30. The Silicone Sleeve for iPhone 3G is a textured and multicolored case with a custom-pattern exterior. It offers access to all controls and ports, and will be available in black/infrared, gray/grapefruit, and pink/gray for $25. The Leather Flip Folio features a holster design with a multipurpose pocket, microfiber inner lining, a rigid internal protective layer, openings for access to the phone’s controls and ports, and a magnetic closure. It will sell for $35.
Belkin’s Micro Grip for iPhone 3G features a textured, reflective, custom-pattern rubber exterior, and offers access to all controls and ports and form-fitting construction. It will be available in pink and black and will sell for $25. Finally, the Sport Armband Plus with FastFit is made from lightweight, water-wicking materials, and features a removable sleeve for the iPhone, a low-profile belt clip, key pouch, and a cable capsule for headphone cord management. It will sell for $30. Belkin also plans to offer ClearScreen Overlay screen protectors for iPhone 3G. Made from clear static-cling plastic, they will be available for $13/3-pack. Belkin’s new line of protective cases for the iPhone 3G will launch in the US in July, with launches in Europe, Asia, and Australia to follow soon after.
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?