Belkin premieres line of cases for iPhone 3G
Belkin has announced a complete line of cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The Formed Leather Case offers slim, formed-leather construction, microfiber lining, and open access to the iPhone’s screen and controls. It will be available in black or pink for $30. An Eco-Conscious Formed Leather Case will also be offered, featuring a natural-felt interior and a price of $35. Belkin’s Leather Sleeve with Clip features form-fitting leather construction with a suede interior, open access to the touch screen and Dock connector, and an included belt clip. Like the Formed Leather Case, it will be offered in black or pink and will sell for $30. The Clear Acrylic Case for iPhone 3G is a slim polycarbonate case that offers full access to all ports and controls, as well as a removable base cabinet for docking access. It will sell for $30.
Made from nylon, the Slim-Fit Case is a holster-style case featuring microfiber lining, a slim profile, a rigid protective inner layer with shock-absorbent padding, a speaker opening, and an integrated belt clip. It too will sell for $30. The Silicone Sleeve for iPhone 3G is a textured and multicolored case with a custom-pattern exterior. It offers access to all controls and ports, and will be available in black/infrared, gray/grapefruit, and pink/gray for $25. The Leather Flip Folio features a holster design with a multipurpose pocket, microfiber inner lining, a rigid internal protective layer, openings for access to the phone’s controls and ports, and a magnetic closure. It will sell for $35.
Belkin’s Micro Grip for iPhone 3G features a textured, reflective, custom-pattern rubber exterior, and offers access to all controls and ports and form-fitting construction. It will be available in pink and black and will sell for $25. Finally, the Sport Armband Plus with FastFit is made from lightweight, water-wicking materials, and features a removable sleeve for the iPhone, a low-profile belt clip, key pouch, and a cable capsule for headphone cord management. It will sell for $30. Belkin also plans to offer ClearScreen Overlay screen protectors for iPhone 3G. Made from clear static-cling plastic, they will be available for $13/3-pack. Belkin’s new line of protective cases for the iPhone 3G will launch in the US in July, with launches in Europe, Asia, and Australia to follow soon after.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?