Belkin premieres line of cases for iPhone 3G
Belkin has announced a complete line of cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The Formed Leather Case offers slim, formed-leather construction, microfiber lining, and open access to the iPhone’s screen and controls. It will be available in black or pink for $30. An Eco-Conscious Formed Leather Case will also be offered, featuring a natural-felt interior and a price of $35. Belkin’s Leather Sleeve with Clip features form-fitting leather construction with a suede interior, open access to the touch screen and Dock connector, and an included belt clip. Like the Formed Leather Case, it will be offered in black or pink and will sell for $30. The Clear Acrylic Case for iPhone 3G is a slim polycarbonate case that offers full access to all ports and controls, as well as a removable base cabinet for docking access. It will sell for $30.
Made from nylon, the Slim-Fit Case is a holster-style case featuring microfiber lining, a slim profile, a rigid protective inner layer with shock-absorbent padding, a speaker opening, and an integrated belt clip. It too will sell for $30. The Silicone Sleeve for iPhone 3G is a textured and multicolored case with a custom-pattern exterior. It offers access to all controls and ports, and will be available in black/infrared, gray/grapefruit, and pink/gray for $25. The Leather Flip Folio features a holster design with a multipurpose pocket, microfiber inner lining, a rigid internal protective layer, openings for access to the phone’s controls and ports, and a magnetic closure. It will sell for $35.
Belkin’s Micro Grip for iPhone 3G features a textured, reflective, custom-pattern rubber exterior, and offers access to all controls and ports and form-fitting construction. It will be available in pink and black and will sell for $25. Finally, the Sport Armband Plus with FastFit is made from lightweight, water-wicking materials, and features a removable sleeve for the iPhone, a low-profile belt clip, key pouch, and a cable capsule for headphone cord management. It will sell for $30. Belkin also plans to offer ClearScreen Overlay screen protectors for iPhone 3G. Made from clear static-cling plastic, they will be available for $13/3-pack. Belkin’s new line of protective cases for the iPhone 3G will launch in the US in July, with launches in Europe, Asia, and Australia to follow soon after.
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0