Belkin premieres line of cases for iPhone 3G
Belkin has announced a complete line of cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The Formed Leather Case offers slim, formed-leather construction, microfiber lining, and open access to the iPhone’s screen and controls. It will be available in black or pink for $30. An Eco-Conscious Formed Leather Case will also be offered, featuring a natural-felt interior and a price of $35. Belkin’s Leather Sleeve with Clip features form-fitting leather construction with a suede interior, open access to the touch screen and Dock connector, and an included belt clip. Like the Formed Leather Case, it will be offered in black or pink and will sell for $30. The Clear Acrylic Case for iPhone 3G is a slim polycarbonate case that offers full access to all ports and controls, as well as a removable base cabinet for docking access. It will sell for $30.
Made from nylon, the Slim-Fit Case is a holster-style case featuring microfiber lining, a slim profile, a rigid protective inner layer with shock-absorbent padding, a speaker opening, and an integrated belt clip. It too will sell for $30. The Silicone Sleeve for iPhone 3G is a textured and multicolored case with a custom-pattern exterior. It offers access to all controls and ports, and will be available in black/infrared, gray/grapefruit, and pink/gray for $25. The Leather Flip Folio features a holster design with a multipurpose pocket, microfiber inner lining, a rigid internal protective layer, openings for access to the phone’s controls and ports, and a magnetic closure. It will sell for $35.
Belkin’s Micro Grip for iPhone 3G features a textured, reflective, custom-pattern rubber exterior, and offers access to all controls and ports and form-fitting construction. It will be available in pink and black and will sell for $25. Finally, the Sport Armband Plus with FastFit is made from lightweight, water-wicking materials, and features a removable sleeve for the iPhone, a low-profile belt clip, key pouch, and a cable capsule for headphone cord management. It will sell for $30. Belkin also plans to offer ClearScreen Overlay screen protectors for iPhone 3G. Made from clear static-cling plastic, they will be available for $13/3-pack. Belkin’s new line of protective cases for the iPhone 3G will launch in the US in July, with launches in Europe, Asia, and Australia to follow soon after.
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- Amazon introduces Local Register Secure Card Reader
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Typo iPhone keyboard returns, updated, as Typo 2
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today