Belkin rolls out cases for new iPod family
Belkin has introduced its new lineup of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Sport Armband Plus with FastFit features a removable sleeve with a low-profile belt clip and key pouch, a Cable Capsule for headphone-cord management, the FastFit system for one-handed fastening, Nike+ compatibility, a built-in clear screen protector, and is made with lightweight water-wicking materials. It will be available for the iPod nano 4G, the iPod touch 2G, and the iPod classic 2G, and will sell for $30. Also coming for the nano 4G, touch 2G, and classic 2G is the Sport Armband, which offers an adjustable dual-fit system for maximized sizing, a built-in clear screen protector, a key pocket, reflective material for nighttime safety, and Nike+ compatibility. It will sell for $25.
Belkin’s Clear Acrylic Case is a clear hard-shell case offering Click Wheel protection, a form-fitting design, and a snap together design; it will be available for the nano 4G, touch 2G, and classic 2G, and will sell for $25, $30, and $30, respectively. The Remix Metal is a slim case in red, silver, pink or black, offering a metal faceplate and Click Wheel protection. It will be available for the iPod nano 4G and iPod classic 2G, and will sell for $25 and $30, respectively. Similar in appearance to Belkin’s Silicone Sleeve for iPhone 3G, the Sonic Wave Two-Tone Silicone Sleeve offers a two-tone, laser-etched design, form-fitting construction, and open access to all ports and controls. It will come in a number of colorways, including black/infrared, cool gray/grapefruit, pink/translucent white, black/blue, black/green, black/white, and blue/orange, will be available for the nano 4G ($20), touch 2G ($25), and classic 2G ($30). Single color Sonic Wave Silicone Sleeves will also be available in two-packs for the nano 4G, touch 2G, and classic 2G, and will sell for $20 each.
The Simple Silicone Sleeve will also come in a two-pack, and features a minimal, form-fitting design, access to ports and controls, and will come in black/black, black/blue, pink/translucent, and red/gray. It will be available for the iPod nano 4G ($15), iPod touch 2G ($20), and iPod classic 2G ($20). Belkin’s Leather Sleeve cases will feature slim designs, soft microfiber interior lining, a Velcro closure, and will be available in black or pink for the nano 4G ($25), touch 2G ($30), and classic 2G ($30). The Leather Folio cases also offer microfiber inner lining and Velcro closures, with a horizontal flap that closes over the face of the iPod, and will be available in black or pink for the iPod nano 4G ($25) and iPod touch 2G ($30). The Leather Pull-Tap Holster is a pocket-style case with an elastic tab for easy removal of the device and a slim design, and will be available for the iPod touch 2G and iPod classic 2G for $30.
Finally, Belkin will be offering Eco-Conscious versions of its folio and sleeve cases, featuring vegetable-tanned leather with natural felt interior. The Eco-Conscious Sleeve will be available for the iPod nano 4G ($25), iPod touch 2G ($30) only, while the Eco-Conscious Folio will be available for the nano 4G ($25) and touch 2G ($30), and iPod classic 2G ($30). 3-packs of Screen Overlay clear protectors will also be available for all three devices, and will run $13 for the iPod nano 4G and $15 for the iPod touch 2G and iPod classic 2G. Belkin’s entire line of accessories for the iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G, and iPod classic 2G will be available in mid-September in the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?