Belkin rolls out new cases for iPhone 3G, 3GS
Belkin has announced its new line of cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Its new Grip Cases are made from silicone and feature form-fitting construction and different textured designs. The Grip lineup includes the Ergo ($30), which features contoured ridges for added grip and comfort, the Two-Toned Vector ($30), and the Vector Duo ($20). Also new are the company’s BodyGuard cases, which are made using a combination of polycarbonate and rubber materials, and offer a slim profile and full access to all ports and controls. The lineup includes the Hue ($25), which features a two-piece snap-together design to create two shades of color, the Halo ($30), which features a colored rubber track for added grip, and the Cush ($30), featuring interior rubber lining for added scuff protection. In addition, Belkin has introduced the Micra Flex ($25), a slim, form-fitting polycarbonate and rubber case featuring a flexible design for easier removal, a easy-to-grip exterior surface, and full access to all ports and controls, as well as the Leather Sleeve with Pull Tab ($30), which features a cutout window for viewing the time and caller ID information, as well as several other revised leather offerings. All of Belkin’s new cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are available now, except for the BodyGuard cases, which are expected to launch in mid-July.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?