Belkin unveils cooking-oriented iPad accessories
Belkin has unveiled its new lineup of kitchen accessories for the iPad 2. The lineup includes the Chef Stand + Stylus, which consists of a chrome-finished, dual-angle stand and a touchscreen-friendly stylus with its own holder and a magnetic tip for activating the iPad 2’s automatic sleep/wake functionality. It is compatible with most cases, hand-washable, and priced at $40, and the Fridge Mount, which is also priced at $40, and uses maximum-strength 3M Command strips to snap the iPad 2 firmly in place and attach it securely to the fridge. Rounding out the lineup is the Kitchen Cabinet Mount, a $50 accessory that uses an adjustable clamp to attach itself to any cabinet or shelf, securely suspending the iPad 2—whether or not it’s in a case—in the air. The Kitchen Cabinet Mount sells for $50; release information for the three products has yet to be announced.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?