Belkin unveils new iPod cases
Belkin has introduced several new cases for iPod, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle. The Statement cases for iPod nano, available in “Charm” and “Style” for $25, feature heart or line art laser-cut into leather, as well as an included wristlet and interior mirror. The “Fitted” Pocket Blues for iPod and iPod nano are made from high-end denim material, feature a functional denim Click Wheel protector, and include a carabiner. They will also sell for $25. The 2Face REversible for iPod features an interactive, reversible 2-in-1 design with a graphical pattern, and offer full screen protection and navigation access. It sells for $25 as well. The View Acrylic Case for iPod sports a thin design and offers “True-sense” functional Click Wheel protection, as do the Etch Remix Metal cases for iPod and iPod nano. The Etch Remixes also feature machine etched graphics on the aluminum protective face cabinet, and are available in silver, black, blue, and pink. The View Acrylic Case for iPod and the Etch Remix Mteal cases for iPod and iPod nano sell for $25. Finally, the Sport Armband for iPod shuffle features lightweight rubber construction, water resistance, and reflectors for nighttime use. It will sell for $20. The new line of Belkin cases for iPod, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle will be available in August.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards