Belkin unveils new iPod cases
Belkin has introduced several new cases for iPod, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle. The Statement cases for iPod nano, available in “Charm” and “Style” for $25, feature heart or line art laser-cut into leather, as well as an included wristlet and interior mirror. The “Fitted” Pocket Blues for iPod and iPod nano are made from high-end denim material, feature a functional denim Click Wheel protector, and include a carabiner. They will also sell for $25. The 2Face REversible for iPod features an interactive, reversible 2-in-1 design with a graphical pattern, and offer full screen protection and navigation access. It sells for $25 as well. The View Acrylic Case for iPod sports a thin design and offers “True-sense” functional Click Wheel protection, as do the Etch Remix Metal cases for iPod and iPod nano. The Etch Remixes also feature machine etched graphics on the aluminum protective face cabinet, and are available in silver, black, blue, and pink. The View Acrylic Case for iPod and the Etch Remix Mteal cases for iPod and iPod nano sell for $25. Finally, the Sport Armband for iPod shuffle features lightweight rubber construction, water resistance, and reflectors for nighttime use. It will sell for $20. The new line of Belkin cases for iPod, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle will be available in August.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?