Belkin unveils new iPod cases
Belkin has introduced several new cases for iPod, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle. The Statement cases for iPod nano, available in “Charm” and “Style” for $25, feature heart or line art laser-cut into leather, as well as an included wristlet and interior mirror. The “Fitted” Pocket Blues for iPod and iPod nano are made from high-end denim material, feature a functional denim Click Wheel protector, and include a carabiner. They will also sell for $25. The 2Face REversible for iPod features an interactive, reversible 2-in-1 design with a graphical pattern, and offer full screen protection and navigation access. It sells for $25 as well. The View Acrylic Case for iPod sports a thin design and offers “True-sense” functional Click Wheel protection, as do the Etch Remix Metal cases for iPod and iPod nano. The Etch Remixes also feature machine etched graphics on the aluminum protective face cabinet, and are available in silver, black, blue, and pink. The View Acrylic Case for iPod and the Etch Remix Mteal cases for iPod and iPod nano sell for $25. Finally, the Sport Armband for iPod shuffle features lightweight rubber construction, water resistance, and reflectors for nighttime use. It will sell for $20. The new line of Belkin cases for iPod, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle will be available in August.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Apple’s Eddy Cue shares his hopes for Apple News
- Report: Apple testing dual front cameras, wireless charging, and more in iPhone 7 prototypes
- Apple expands Personal Pickup to 6 more EU countries
- Apple Music coming to Sonos Dec. 15 through public beta program
- Apple to drop headphone jack from next iPhone?
- Amazon Instant Video app could hit Apple TV ‘within a few weeks’
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- House of Marley Chant Sport Portable Audio System
- Grid Connect ConnectSense Smart Outlet
- iDevices Switch HomeKit and Wi-Fi enabled plug
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Pro
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?