Best Apple Product of 2013 poll ends, iPad Air poll begins
Our special edition poll – What is your pick for the Readers’ Choice Award: Best Apple Product of 2013? – has now ended. With the debut of Apple’s last two major new products for 2013, we asked our readers to let us know which of this year’s product releases from Apple represented the best of the year.
The vast majority of responses were split almost equally between the iPhone 5s and the new iPad Air, at twenty-eight percent each. Coming up as a close second as the new iPad mini with Retina Display at twenty-two percent, followed by iOS 7 at nineteen percent. The iPhone 5c put it an extremely poor showing, with only two percent of overall respondents opting for that device as the best Apple product of 2013.
Now that the iPad Air has gone on sale while the release of the iPad mini with Retina Display remains in a nebulous “late November” time frame, we’re curious to know how this affects your purchase plans for the new iPad models. Have you already bought an iPad Air or plan to do so in the near future, or are you waiting for the new iPad mini before making a final decision? Or have you decided to give the iPad Air a miss entirely, either because you’re interested in the new iPad mini, waiting for the next major iPad release cycle, or simply satisfied with your current iPad model. Our latest poll Have you or will you be purchasing an iPad Air? lets you have your say. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: Duolingo 3.3, Marvel Unlimited 2.0, Smash Hit + Wave Wave
- Apple running large iPhone 5c ad on NY Times site
- Report: iOS 8 Maps to gain public transit directions
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Apple TV adds iTunes Festival channel
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number