Best of Show poll ends, tablet service poll begins
With nearly 600 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which 2010 Best of Show winner are you most excited about?”—has ended. Readers were given a choice of any of the 14 2010 CES Best of Show winners, all but three of which came from different companies, including a wide range of products such as apps, cases, earbuds, and other accessories.
Case-Mate’s custom case designing platform iMakeMyCase.com was the overwhelming winner, capturing 37% of the vote, followed by the innovative Parrot AR.Drone, a remote quadricopter controlled via an iPhone app, with 19% of the vote. Voting was much closer among the remaining winners, with the Speck See-Thru Satin for iPhone 3G + 3GS receiving 7% of the vote, the iHome + Sleep App and iHome iP2 tied with 6% of the vote each, and the iHome iA100, JayBird BlueBuds, and Scosche Bluetooth Plug-and-Play Handsfree and Streaming Audio Car Kit all receiving 5% each. The XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent received 3% of the vote, Incpio’s Dotties Case, the Just Mobile Xtand Go, and Vestalife’s new Earphone Range all received 2% a piece, and the Dexim Power Case for iPod nano and Maximo iM-790 headphones received 1% each. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s upcoming tablet. We’d like to know whether or not you will purchase the tablet if it requires you to sing up for cellular data service. Will you buy it regardless of the pricing of the plan, or only if the pricing and data service terms are reasonable? Or perhaps you’ll only buy it if it’s Wi-Fi only, or maybe you’re just not interested in it no matter what the features and services might be? Our new poll, “Will you buy the Apple tablet if it requires you to sign up for a cellular data service plan?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Australian banks team up to push for other mobile payment apps on iPhone
- Report: iPhone 7 may feature 3D Touch home button
- Apple turning ‘Carpool Karaoke’ into an Apple Music exclusive
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q3 results: $42.4B revenue, 40M iPhones, 10M iPads sold
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app