Best of Show poll ends, tablet service poll begins
With nearly 600 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which 2010 Best of Show winner are you most excited about?”—has ended. Readers were given a choice of any of the 14 2010 CES Best of Show winners, all but three of which came from different companies, including a wide range of products such as apps, cases, earbuds, and other accessories.
Case-Mate’s custom case designing platform iMakeMyCase.com was the overwhelming winner, capturing 37% of the vote, followed by the innovative Parrot AR.Drone, a remote quadricopter controlled via an iPhone app, with 19% of the vote. Voting was much closer among the remaining winners, with the Speck See-Thru Satin for iPhone 3G + 3GS receiving 7% of the vote, the iHome + Sleep App and iHome iP2 tied with 6% of the vote each, and the iHome iA100, JayBird BlueBuds, and Scosche Bluetooth Plug-and-Play Handsfree and Streaming Audio Car Kit all receiving 5% each. The XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent received 3% of the vote, Incpio’s Dotties Case, the Just Mobile Xtand Go, and Vestalife’s new Earphone Range all received 2% a piece, and the Dexim Power Case for iPod nano and Maximo iM-790 headphones received 1% each. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s upcoming tablet. We’d like to know whether or not you will purchase the tablet if it requires you to sing up for cellular data service. Will you buy it regardless of the pricing of the plan, or only if the pricing and data service terms are reasonable? Or perhaps you’ll only buy it if it’s Wi-Fi only, or maybe you’re just not interested in it no matter what the features and services might be? Our new poll, “Will you buy the Apple tablet if it requires you to sign up for a cellular data service plan?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Apple announces iOS business development partnership with Deloitte
- Apple logs iMessage contact info, could be compelled to offer info to police
- Apple reportedly calls in hackers for meeting on bug bounty program
- Apple creating new London headquarters
- Honeywell debuts Lyric T5 HomeKit-enabled smart thermostat
- Executives talk Apple Music successes and failures
- Apple Q4 earnings call set for October 27
- Sonos speakers available on Apple’s online store today, in Apple Stores next month
- Apple lacks lobbying power in fight with EU
- Apple to offer ‘Spoken Editions’ of written content from top publishers
- 808 Audio XS Sport Rugged Wireless Speaker
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps