Best of Show poll ends, tablet service poll begins
With nearly 600 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which 2010 Best of Show winner are you most excited about?”—has ended. Readers were given a choice of any of the 14 2010 CES Best of Show winners, all but three of which came from different companies, including a wide range of products such as apps, cases, earbuds, and other accessories.
Case-Mate’s custom case designing platform iMakeMyCase.com was the overwhelming winner, capturing 37% of the vote, followed by the innovative Parrot AR.Drone, a remote quadricopter controlled via an iPhone app, with 19% of the vote. Voting was much closer among the remaining winners, with the Speck See-Thru Satin for iPhone 3G + 3GS receiving 7% of the vote, the iHome + Sleep App and iHome iP2 tied with 6% of the vote each, and the iHome iA100, JayBird BlueBuds, and Scosche Bluetooth Plug-and-Play Handsfree and Streaming Audio Car Kit all receiving 5% each. The XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent received 3% of the vote, Incpio’s Dotties Case, the Just Mobile Xtand Go, and Vestalife’s new Earphone Range all received 2% a piece, and the Dexim Power Case for iPod nano and Maximo iM-790 headphones received 1% each. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s upcoming tablet. We’d like to know whether or not you will purchase the tablet if it requires you to sing up for cellular data service. Will you buy it regardless of the pricing of the plan, or only if the pricing and data service terms are reasonable? Or perhaps you’ll only buy it if it’s Wi-Fi only, or maybe you’re just not interested in it no matter what the features and services might be? Our new poll, “Will you buy the Apple tablet if it requires you to sign up for a cellular data service plan?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?