Best Price on 15GB iPod at CompUSA | iLounge News

Best Price on 15GB iPod at CompUSA

I just purchased a 15GB iPod from CompUSA yesterday for $350 in Pittsburgh, PA. It is a non-advertised promotion for this week - just ask the Customer Service Assistant.

« BusinessWeek: Steve Jobs: “I’m an Optimist”

Pre-Order XtremeMac Deluxe for 3G iPods »

Comments

just checked the Bellevue, WA CompUSA—no go. I made them check every source possible, but they didn’t find a thing. You lucked out suvir!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 13, 2003 at 2:37 PM (CDT)

Dude u are so wrong i checked every Comp Usa in new england i even called PA they all say 399.97

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 13, 2003 at 3:30 PM (CDT)

My CompUSA is indeed offering 15gb for $349, but only because the 10gb is out of stock for a few weeks.

My guess is that it’s a store-to-store supply chain issue.  Ask if you’re interested, but don’t demand or expect it.

I asked the guy on the phone if he could reimburse the 50 bucks extra that i spent 3 weeks ago on my full-price 15gb, but the price change partial refund policy only works for 14 days :-(  Oh well not like its a big deal.  I paid what I was willing to pay back then.  No biggie.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 13, 2003 at 5:15 PM (CDT)

It was $399.97 at my Compusa too, but I was able to get the internet Target deal price matched at Best Buy.  Plus they messed up, and I got it another $10 cheaper.  Total Cost: $349.99 + Tax and 4 Year Extended Warranty

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 13, 2003 at 8:42 PM (CDT)

As a CompUSA employee, we are short of Apple’s 10GB iPod’s due to Apple having issues getting hard drives for the 10GB iPod.

All stores that had 15GB iPods were allowed to take $50 off the retail price (to make it $349) in order to sell them to the customer. However, once the store’s supply of 10 or 15GB iPods ran out, the 30GB iPods are to be sold at normal retail price ($499)—we are not authorized to change the price on the 30gb models.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 15, 2003 at 1:38 PM (CDT)

I bought a 15GB IPod for $140 off of Ebay… try it.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 4, 2005 at 4:17 PM (CDT)