Big New Giveaway: Help Promote iLounge!
This contest is now closed. Judging will take place and winners will be announced tomorrow, Tuesday, June 22nd at 3pm PT / 6pm ET.
Check out the latest entries! The top entry so far is a TV commercial presented to an estimated 10,000 viewers.
Originally, we had planned a subdued giveaway for this month, but after seeing the amazing results from last month’s iLounge photo contest, we wanted to give our users another chance to express their abilities… this time, with FIVE winners.
This month’s theme is simple, but requires creativity: Publicize iLounge. Impressively. Legally. And effectively.
*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS WORLD-WIDE!* See special rules below.
You have a month, and the countdown starts today. On June 21st, our judges will pick five winners who have (in our sole discretion) done the best job of positively publicizing the iLounge.com web site without breaking any of the rules below.
Except as limited below, you may use any medium or combination of mediums to positively publicize the site, including (but not limited to) photographs, artwork, posters, radio, television, movies, and online communication. You can do something small or something big, but the goal is the same: spread the word, and give us proof.
Remember, this is a publicity campaign, so posting a picture in the iLounge forums, for example, wouldn’t qualify. You need to spread the word about iLounge to people who could benefit from the site but probably haven’t seen it yet. That could be people at your high school or university, people at your store, people who watch your TV show, or whomever you think you can reach. We expect that the top prize winners will have effectively, creatively, and positively spread the word about iLounge.
- Upload photograph(s) to the “Help Promote iLounge” gallery.
- Remember to include an email address with each picture in the “Picture Description” field. We will delete the email(s) as the pictures are published.
- Please download and print the iLounge logo for use in your videos, picture(s), and artwork. Do not manipulate the logo in any way.
Grand Prize: One set of [url=www.futuresonics.com]Future Sonics Ears
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple quietly pulls back on 2014 CarPlay availability
- iPhone 6 Plus users reporting bending iPhones
- FXNOW channel comes to Apple TV
- Apple airs two new iPhone 6 ads
- Apple to reportedly shutter Beats Music? (Update: No)
- Report: iOS 8 adoption rate estimated at 30%
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- Belkin WeMo LED Lighting Starter Set
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels