Big New Giveaway: Help Promote iLounge!
This contest is now closed. Judging will take place and winners will be announced tomorrow, Tuesday, June 22nd at 3pm PT / 6pm ET.
Check out the latest entries! The top entry so far is a TV commercial presented to an estimated 10,000 viewers.
Originally, we had planned a subdued giveaway for this month, but after seeing the amazing results from last month’s iLounge photo contest, we wanted to give our users another chance to express their abilities… this time, with FIVE winners.
This month’s theme is simple, but requires creativity: Publicize iLounge. Impressively. Legally. And effectively.
*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS WORLD-WIDE!* See special rules below.
You have a month, and the countdown starts today. On June 21st, our judges will pick five winners who have (in our sole discretion) done the best job of positively publicizing the iLounge.com web site without breaking any of the rules below.
Except as limited below, you may use any medium or combination of mediums to positively publicize the site, including (but not limited to) photographs, artwork, posters, radio, television, movies, and online communication. You can do something small or something big, but the goal is the same: spread the word, and give us proof.
Remember, this is a publicity campaign, so posting a picture in the iLounge forums, for example, wouldn’t qualify. You need to spread the word about iLounge to people who could benefit from the site but probably haven’t seen it yet. That could be people at your high school or university, people at your store, people who watch your TV show, or whomever you think you can reach. We expect that the top prize winners will have effectively, creatively, and positively spread the word about iLounge.
- Upload photograph(s) to the “Help Promote iLounge” gallery.
- Remember to include an email address with each picture in the “Picture Description” field. We will delete the email(s) as the pictures are published.
- Please download and print the iLounge logo for use in your videos, picture(s), and artwork. Do not manipulate the logo in any way.
Grand Prize: One set of [url=www.futuresonics.com]Future Sonics Ears
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?