Big New Giveaway: Help Promote iLounge!
This contest is now closed. Judging will take place and winners will be announced tomorrow, Tuesday, June 22nd at 3pm PT / 6pm ET.
Check out the latest entries! The top entry so far is a TV commercial presented to an estimated 10,000 viewers.
Originally, we had planned a subdued giveaway for this month, but after seeing the amazing results from last month’s iLounge photo contest, we wanted to give our users another chance to express their abilities… this time, with FIVE winners.
This month’s theme is simple, but requires creativity: Publicize iLounge. Impressively. Legally. And effectively.
*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS WORLD-WIDE!* See special rules below.
You have a month, and the countdown starts today. On June 21st, our judges will pick five winners who have (in our sole discretion) done the best job of positively publicizing the iLounge.com web site without breaking any of the rules below.
Except as limited below, you may use any medium or combination of mediums to positively publicize the site, including (but not limited to) photographs, artwork, posters, radio, television, movies, and online communication. You can do something small or something big, but the goal is the same: spread the word, and give us proof.
Remember, this is a publicity campaign, so posting a picture in the iLounge forums, for example, wouldn’t qualify. You need to spread the word about iLounge to people who could benefit from the site but probably haven’t seen it yet. That could be people at your high school or university, people at your store, people who watch your TV show, or whomever you think you can reach. We expect that the top prize winners will have effectively, creatively, and positively spread the word about iLounge.
- Upload photograph(s) to the “Help Promote iLounge” gallery.
- Remember to include an email address with each picture in the “Picture Description” field. We will delete the email(s) as the pictures are published.
- Please download and print the iLounge logo for use in your videos, picture(s), and artwork. Do not manipulate the logo in any way.
Grand Prize: One set of [url=www.futuresonics.com]Future Sonics Ears
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?