Big New Giveaway: Help Promote iLounge!
This contest is now closed. Judging will take place and winners will be announced tomorrow, Tuesday, June 22nd at 3pm PT / 6pm ET.
Check out the latest entries! The top entry so far is a TV commercial presented to an estimated 10,000 viewers.
Originally, we had planned a subdued giveaway for this month, but after seeing the amazing results from last month’s iLounge photo contest, we wanted to give our users another chance to express their abilities… this time, with FIVE winners.
This month’s theme is simple, but requires creativity: Publicize iLounge. Impressively. Legally. And effectively.
*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS WORLD-WIDE!* See special rules below.
You have a month, and the countdown starts today. On June 21st, our judges will pick five winners who have (in our sole discretion) done the best job of positively publicizing the iLounge.com web site without breaking any of the rules below.
Except as limited below, you may use any medium or combination of mediums to positively publicize the site, including (but not limited to) photographs, artwork, posters, radio, television, movies, and online communication. You can do something small or something big, but the goal is the same: spread the word, and give us proof.
Remember, this is a publicity campaign, so posting a picture in the iLounge forums, for example, wouldn’t qualify. You need to spread the word about iLounge to people who could benefit from the site but probably haven’t seen it yet. That could be people at your high school or university, people at your store, people who watch your TV show, or whomever you think you can reach. We expect that the top prize winners will have effectively, creatively, and positively spread the word about iLounge.
- Upload photograph(s) to the “Help Promote iLounge” gallery.
- Remember to include an email address with each picture in the “Picture Description” field. We will delete the email(s) as the pictures are published.
- Please download and print the iLounge logo for use in your videos, picture(s), and artwork. Do not manipulate the logo in any way.
Grand Prize: One set of [url=www.futuresonics.com]Future Sonics Ears
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Apple investigating after two Foxconn employees died last week
- Apple buys health data startup Gliimpse
- Report: Apple passes on Lyft acquisition
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Standzout Helix Dock for Apple Watch
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app