Black Friday App Deals
In addition to some great Black Friday deals on games this week, several other application developers are also offering discounts over the holiday season.
Garmin will be selling its StreetPilot Onboard navigation apps at 50% off on Black Friday only, allowing you to pick up Garmin U.S.A. for $25 or Garmin N. America for $30. In addition, the Navigon line of navigation applications is on sale until November 30th at $30 for Navigon USA and Navigon Canada or $40 for Navigon North America. The Navigon Regional apps for U.S. West, U.S. Central and U.S. East are also on sale for $20 each.
ALK Technologies has also marked down its CoPilot Live lineup of GPS navigation apps by 50% until Monday, including CoPilot Live Premium USA ($10), CoPilot Premium HD USA ($13), CoPilot Live Premium North America ($13), CoPilot Premium HD North America ($15), CoPilot Live Standard USA ($3) and CoPilot Live Standard North America ($4).
Readdle is selling its entire catalogue of iPhone and iPad apps at up to 40% off for 48 hours only over Friday and Saturday. Apps on sale include
PDF Expert for iPad ($7), Scanner Pro ($5), Calendars ($5), PDF Converter ($5), ReaddleDocs for iPad ($3), Printer Pro for iPad ($5), Printer Pro for iPhone ($3), Card Scanner Pro ($5), Flash Drive ($2), PDF Expert for iPhone ($7), PDF HD ($2), ReaddleDocs for iPhone ($3) and Shakespeare Pro ($7).
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?