Black Friday App Deals
In addition to some great Black Friday deals on games this week, several other application developers are also offering discounts over the holiday season.
Garmin will be selling its StreetPilot Onboard navigation apps at 50% off on Black Friday only, allowing you to pick up Garmin U.S.A. for $25 or Garmin N. America for $30. In addition, the Navigon line of navigation applications is on sale until November 30th at $30 for Navigon USA and Navigon Canada or $40 for Navigon North America. The Navigon Regional apps for U.S. West, U.S. Central and U.S. East are also on sale for $20 each.
ALK Technologies has also marked down its CoPilot Live lineup of GPS navigation apps by 50% until Monday, including CoPilot Live Premium USA ($10), CoPilot Premium HD USA ($13), CoPilot Live Premium North America ($13), CoPilot Premium HD North America ($15), CoPilot Live Standard USA ($3) and CoPilot Live Standard North America ($4).
Readdle is selling its entire catalogue of iPhone and iPad apps at up to 40% off for 48 hours only over Friday and Saturday. Apps on sale include
PDF Expert for iPad ($7), Scanner Pro ($5), Calendars ($5), PDF Converter ($5), ReaddleDocs for iPad ($3), Printer Pro for iPad ($5), Printer Pro for iPhone ($3), Card Scanner Pro ($5), Flash Drive ($2), PDF Expert for iPhone ($7), PDF HD ($2), ReaddleDocs for iPhone ($3) and Shakespeare Pro ($7).
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?