Black Friday deals on the App Store
Several iOS developers are offering Black Friday specials today on the App Store, with discounts of up to 80% off normal prices and popular games and apps selling today for as low as $1.
In the GPS and navigation category, ALK Technologies is offering three of its CoPilot Live apps at approximately 50% off the normal prices. CoPilot Live USA is available for $3, CoPilot Live North America at $10, and CoPilot Live HD North America, for the iPad, at $20.
Navigon is also offering 50% off on its USA and MyRegion GPS navigation apps, with MobileNavigator USA priced at $30 today, and MobileNavigator MyRegion East, MyRegion West and MyRegion Central at $20 each.
Vito Technology, creators of the popular Star Walk stargazing guide has marked all of their apps down to a dollar for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Apps on sale for $1 include Star Walk for iPhone, Star Walk for iPad, Solar Walk, Geo Walk for iPad and Family Doctor. The company is also offering its Geo Walk for iPhone for free during the sale. All of the apps can be found on Vito Technology’s App Store page.
Readdle has marked down its apps by 80%, including its popular Readdle Docs document viewing app which is selling for $1 (iPhone) and $2 (iPad). Readdle’s other apps have been similarly marked down, including PDF Expert ($2), Calendars ($2), Scanner Pro ($1), Printer Pro ($2). These apps can be found on Readdle’s App Store Page. Readdle’s sale runs until November 30th, 12:00 PM PDT.
On the gaming front, Namco Networks has slashed prices on almost all of its titles down to $1. Games on sale include all of the PAC-MAN titles, Pole Position Remix, Pool Pro Online, Star Trigon and more. Other Namco games are also on sale including Ace Combat Xi, I Love Katarmari and Ridge Racer Accelerated at $3 each and Time Crisis 2nd Strike at $5. The games can all be found on the Namco Networks App Store page.
Gameloft has marked down several of its popular iPhone and iPad titles to $1 today, including Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 2 for iPad, Hero of Sparta II and Hero of Sparta II HD, Asphalt 5, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front and Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front HD, UNO, The Settlers and The Settlers HD, NFL 2011, Let’s Golf 2 and Let’s Golf 2 HD, Shrek Kart and Shrek Kart HD, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Splinter Cell: Conviction HD and Shrek Forever After: The Game HD. The sale runs until Sunday, November 28th.
Electronic Arts has slashed prices on many of its popular games by up to 80% with many titles marked down to $1, including The Sims 3 World Adventures, The Sims 3 Ambitions, SimCity Deluxe, NCAA Football by EA Sports, Need for Speed Shift, Tetris, Littlest Pet Shop, Need for Speed Undercover, Yahtzee HD, RISK, The Game of Life, Monopoly, Monopoly Here & Now The World Edition, Scrabble, Reckless Racing HD and The Simpsons Arcade. MADDEN NFL 11 by EA Sports for iPad, Rock Band, Mirror’s Edge for iPad and Scrabble for iPad are on sale for $5 each.
Chillingo is also offering deep discounts of up to 80% off many of its popular titles, including Cogs HD ($2), Billabong Surf Trip ($1), Radio Flare Redux ($1), Radio Flare Redux HD ($1), Parking Mania HD ($1), Defender Chronicles - Legend of the Desert King ($1), Master of Alchemy HD ($1), Master of Alchemy ($1) and Fiona’s Flowers HD ($1). Chillingo’s sale runs until Sunday, November 28th.
Pangea Software is selling all of its games for $1 for a limited time. The list of games includes Enigmo, Enigmo 2, Enigmo Deluxe, Cro-Mag Rally, Nanosaur 2, Billy Frontier, Bugdom 2, Warheads, Otto Matic and Antimatter. All of the games can be found on Pangea’s App Store page.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?