Black Friday Game Deals on the App Store
A number of iOS game developers have announced significant Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on a wide range of game titles.
Chair Entertainment has dropped the price of Infinity Blade to $3.
Gameloft has 20 of its titles on sale for $1 each, including Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles, Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles for iPad, BackStab, Eternal Legacy, Eternal Legacy HD, Fast Five the Movie: Official Game, Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD, Gameloft Action Pack, Gameloft Sports Pack, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 2 for iPad, James Cameron’s Avatar, James Cameron’s Avatar for iPad, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Real Golf 2011, Real Golf 2011 HD, Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden, The Settlers, The Settlers HD, Shadow Guardian, Shadow Guardian HD, Shrek Kart, Shrek Kart HD, Silent Ops, Spider-Man: Total Mayhem, Spider-Man: Total Mayhem HD, Splinter Cell Conviction, Splinter Cell Conviction HD, Starfront: Collision, Starfront: Collision HD, Zombie Infection, and Zombie Infection HD
Electronic Arts has dropped prices on a significant portion of its catalog as well, with the following titles on sale for $1: American Idol: The Game, Anytime Pool, Dragon’s Lair 2: Time Warp, Dead Space, FIFA 10 by EA Sports, FIFA 11 by EA Sports, Fight Night Champion by EA Sports, Monopoly, Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition, Need for Speed Undercover, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Risk, Scrabble, Shift 2 Unleashed, The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Ambitions, The Sims 3 World Adventures, The Sims Medieval, Draw Jump HD, Battleship for iPad, Command & Conquer Red Alert for iPad, Coconut Dodge for iPad, Max and the Magic Marker for iPad and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 for iPad.
Other Electronic Arts titles on sale include Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for iPad ($3), Dead Space for iPad ($5), FIFA 11 by EA Sports for iPad ($5), FIFA Soccer 12 by EA Sports ($3), FIFA Soccer 12 by EA Sports for iPad ($7), Madden NFL 12 by EA Sports ($3), Madden NFL 12 by EA Sports for iPad ($5), Mirror’s Edge for iPad ($2), Monopoly for iPad ($3), Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition for iPad ($3),NBA Jam by EA Sports ($2), Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad ($5), Pictureka for iPad ($2), Risk: The Official Game for iPad ($3), Scrabble for iPad ($3), SimCity Deluxe for iPad ($2) and Shift 2 Unleashed for iPad, Tetris for iPad ($3), The Game of Life for iPad, Trivial Pursuit Master Edition for iPad ($3) and Yahtzee HD for iPad ($3).
Sega has reduced prices on several of its games, including Altered Beast ($1), Gunstar Heroes ($1), Samurai Bloodshow ($1), Sonic Spinball ($1), Sonic The Hedgehog ($2), Sonic The Hedgehog 2 ($2), Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 ($3), Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing ($2), Super Monkey Ball ($1), Super Monkey Ball 2 ($1), Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition ($1), Streets of Rage ($1), Streets of Rage 2 ($1), Streets of Rage 3 ($1) and Virtual Fighter 2 ($1).
Until November 30th, Telltale Games will be selling many of its iPad titles for $3 each and iPhone titles for $1 each, including Back to the Future HD, Hector: Badge of Carnage HD, Monkey Island Tales HD, Puzzle Agent HD, Puzzle Agent 2 HD, Sam & Max: The Penal Zone Episode 1. Wallace & Gromit: The Last Resort, , Puzzle Agent and Puzzle Agent 2.
Pangea Software has marked down all of its titles to $1 from today until Sunday, including Monkey Boingo, Enigmo, Enigmo 2, Enigmo Deluxe, Cro-Mag Rally, Nanosaur 2, Billy Frontier, Bugdom 2, Warheads, Otto Matic, Antimatter and Quarters.
BulkyPix is also selling a number of its games for $1 through until Sunday, including Twin Blades, Twin Blades HD, Hysteria Project and the My Brute Alchemist Pack add-on. In addition, both Corpse Granny and GRave Defense HD will be on sale for $2 for Black Friday only.
G5 Entertainment is holding a series of rotating one-day sales until Monday on several of its titles, with iPhone games on sale for $1 and iPad games at $3. Titles include Mushroom Age, Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold, Romance of Rome, Jack of All Tribes, Virtual City, Fix-it-up: Kate’s Adventure and
Treasure Seekers 2: The Enchanted Canvases.
Capcom’s Street Fighter IV Volt is on sale for $1 for a limited time.
Phosphor Games’ Dark Meadow is on sale for $1 until Sunday.
- App Diary: Sept. 23 — Sky Tripping, Nightgate, and ‘board games’ for Apple TV
- Google brings Allo messaging app to iOS
- Twitter releases Apple TV app
- Apple’s iWork apps add real-time collaboration
- Apple’s iMessage App Store goes live ahead of iOS 10 release
- Google Photos 2.0 enhances Live Photos support
- Apple releases iOS 10.0.2 to fix headphone controls, iCloud Photo Library
- Report: Apple’s Siri home hub has reached the prototype stage
- Apple acquires machine learning company Tuplejump
- Apple releases iOS 10.1 public beta
- iOS 10.1 beta adds ‘Portrait’ Depth of Field effect
- Apple releases first iOS 10.1, watchOS 3.1, tvOS 10.0.1 developer betas
- Report: Apple considering acquisition of high-performance car maker McLaren (Update: and Lit Motors)
- Google brings Allo messaging app to iOS
- Apple working on fix for Lightning EarPods glitch
- DisplayMate says iPhone 7 has the ‘best performing mobile LCD display’
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Kanex GoPower Watch Portable Battery for Apple Watch
- Nuvyyo Tablo Over-the-Air Television DVR
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps