Black Friday Game Deals on the App Store
A number of iOS game developers have announced significant Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on a wide range of game titles.
Chair Entertainment has dropped the price of Infinity Blade to $3.
Gameloft has 20 of its titles on sale for $1 each, including Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles, Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles for iPad, BackStab, Eternal Legacy, Eternal Legacy HD, Fast Five the Movie: Official Game, Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD, Gameloft Action Pack, Gameloft Sports Pack, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 2 for iPad, James Cameron’s Avatar, James Cameron’s Avatar for iPad, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Real Golf 2011, Real Golf 2011 HD, Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden, The Settlers, The Settlers HD, Shadow Guardian, Shadow Guardian HD, Shrek Kart, Shrek Kart HD, Silent Ops, Spider-Man: Total Mayhem, Spider-Man: Total Mayhem HD, Splinter Cell Conviction, Splinter Cell Conviction HD, Starfront: Collision, Starfront: Collision HD, Zombie Infection, and Zombie Infection HD
Electronic Arts has dropped prices on a significant portion of its catalog as well, with the following titles on sale for $1: American Idol: The Game, Anytime Pool, Dragon’s Lair 2: Time Warp, Dead Space, FIFA 10 by EA Sports, FIFA 11 by EA Sports, Fight Night Champion by EA Sports, Monopoly, Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition, Need for Speed Undercover, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Risk, Scrabble, Shift 2 Unleashed, The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Ambitions, The Sims 3 World Adventures, The Sims Medieval, Draw Jump HD, Battleship for iPad, Command & Conquer Red Alert for iPad, Coconut Dodge for iPad, Max and the Magic Marker for iPad and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 for iPad.
Other Electronic Arts titles on sale include Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for iPad ($3), Dead Space for iPad ($5), FIFA 11 by EA Sports for iPad ($5), FIFA Soccer 12 by EA Sports ($3), FIFA Soccer 12 by EA Sports for iPad ($7), Madden NFL 12 by EA Sports ($3), Madden NFL 12 by EA Sports for iPad ($5), Mirror’s Edge for iPad ($2), Monopoly for iPad ($3), Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition for iPad ($3),NBA Jam by EA Sports ($2), Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad ($5), Pictureka for iPad ($2), Risk: The Official Game for iPad ($3), Scrabble for iPad ($3), SimCity Deluxe for iPad ($2) and Shift 2 Unleashed for iPad, Tetris for iPad ($3), The Game of Life for iPad, Trivial Pursuit Master Edition for iPad ($3) and Yahtzee HD for iPad ($3).
Sega has reduced prices on several of its games, including Altered Beast ($1), Gunstar Heroes ($1), Samurai Bloodshow ($1), Sonic Spinball ($1), Sonic The Hedgehog ($2), Sonic The Hedgehog 2 ($2), Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 ($3), Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing ($2), Super Monkey Ball ($1), Super Monkey Ball 2 ($1), Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition ($1), Streets of Rage ($1), Streets of Rage 2 ($1), Streets of Rage 3 ($1) and Virtual Fighter 2 ($1).
Until November 30th, Telltale Games will be selling many of its iPad titles for $3 each and iPhone titles for $1 each, including Back to the Future HD, Hector: Badge of Carnage HD, Monkey Island Tales HD, Puzzle Agent HD, Puzzle Agent 2 HD, Sam & Max: The Penal Zone Episode 1. Wallace & Gromit: The Last Resort, , Puzzle Agent and Puzzle Agent 2.
Pangea Software has marked down all of its titles to $1 from today until Sunday, including Monkey Boingo, Enigmo, Enigmo 2, Enigmo Deluxe, Cro-Mag Rally, Nanosaur 2, Billy Frontier, Bugdom 2, Warheads, Otto Matic, Antimatter and Quarters.
BulkyPix is also selling a number of its games for $1 through until Sunday, including Twin Blades, Twin Blades HD, Hysteria Project and the My Brute Alchemist Pack add-on. In addition, both Corpse Granny and GRave Defense HD will be on sale for $2 for Black Friday only.
G5 Entertainment is holding a series of rotating one-day sales until Monday on several of its titles, with iPhone games on sale for $1 and iPad games at $3. Titles include Mushroom Age, Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold, Romance of Rome, Jack of All Tribes, Virtual City, Fix-it-up: Kate’s Adventure and
Treasure Seekers 2: The Enchanted Canvases.
Capcom’s Street Fighter IV Volt is on sale for $1 for a limited time.
Phosphor Games’ Dark Meadow is on sale for $1 until Sunday.
- App Diary: A New Life, NHL, Sago Mini Planes, Zip-Zap
- CBS developing Candy Crush game show
- Sony set to launch mobile games on iOS
- App Diary: Batman - The Telltale Series, Oz: Broken Kingdom, and Star Trek: Timelines
- Apple removes Dash app from App Store over fraudulent review accusations
- App Diary: Apple Music in iOS 10
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Apple Pay launch in Japan encounters major problems
- Apple releases iOS 10.1, tvOS 10.0.1, watchOS 3.1
- New details about Apple Watch Nike+ exclusives, availability
- Apple’s website hints at possible Apple Pay launch in Germany
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps