Black Friday iPod deals offered
The online Apple Store and Apple retail locations are offering several “Black Friday” discounts on iPods and iPod accessories today only. Customers can save up to $31 on fifth-generation iPods and up to $21 on iPod nanos (excluding Product RED nanos). Apple is also taking $51 off the iPod Hi-Fi, $32 off the Logitech AudioStation Express, $22 off Kensinton FM Transmitters, up to $102 off Shure earphones, up to $12 off select iPod cases, $62 off the Sonic Impact Video-55, $22 off the Belkin TuneTalk Stereo, $11 off the Apple iPod Radio Remote, and $5 off the Nike+iPod Sport Kit.
Amazon.com has deals on all of the second-generation iPod nano models. The 2GB nano (silver) is on sale for $138, the 4GB nano (silver, pink, blue, green) is on sale for $178, and the 8GB nano (black) is on sale for for $228. [via The Bargainist]
GizMac is offering 50% off its Titan cases for first-generation iPod nanos. Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, the case is available in black, pink, red, blue, silver, green, purple, orange and gold.
JAVOedge, maker of several iPod cases, is giving customers 25% off entire orders. You must use coupon code JAVO25BLKFRI at checkout.
iPod Xtras will be offering discounts every four hours on a different category of products. The schedule is as follows: 12:00 AM-4:00 AM Connections, 4:00 AM-8:00 AM Speakers, 8:00 AM-12:00 PM iPod Cases, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM Headphones, 4:00 PM-8:00 PM, Car Solutions, 8:00 PM-12:00 AM Remotes & Other.
Pacific Rim Technologies has several products—from cases to portable speakers—on sale today and tomorrow with prices starting at $9.99. Free shipping is also offered.
iStyles is offering 50% off its entire stock of iPod cases and skins. Customers must use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout to receive the discount.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?