Black Friday iPod deals offered
The online Apple Store and Apple retail locations are offering several “Black Friday” discounts on iPods and iPod accessories today only. Customers can save up to $31 on fifth-generation iPods and up to $21 on iPod nanos (excluding Product RED nanos). Apple is also taking $51 off the iPod Hi-Fi, $32 off the Logitech AudioStation Express, $22 off Kensinton FM Transmitters, up to $102 off Shure earphones, up to $12 off select iPod cases, $62 off the Sonic Impact Video-55, $22 off the Belkin TuneTalk Stereo, $11 off the Apple iPod Radio Remote, and $5 off the Nike+iPod Sport Kit.
Amazon.com has deals on all of the second-generation iPod nano models. The 2GB nano (silver) is on sale for $138, the 4GB nano (silver, pink, blue, green) is on sale for $178, and the 8GB nano (black) is on sale for for $228. [via The Bargainist]
GizMac is offering 50% off its Titan cases for first-generation iPod nanos. Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, the case is available in black, pink, red, blue, silver, green, purple, orange and gold.
JAVOedge, maker of several iPod cases, is giving customers 25% off entire orders. You must use coupon code JAVO25BLKFRI at checkout.
iPod Xtras will be offering discounts every four hours on a different category of products. The schedule is as follows: 12:00 AM-4:00 AM Connections, 4:00 AM-8:00 AM Speakers, 8:00 AM-12:00 PM iPod Cases, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM Headphones, 4:00 PM-8:00 PM, Car Solutions, 8:00 PM-12:00 AM Remotes & Other.
Pacific Rim Technologies has several products—from cases to portable speakers—on sale today and tomorrow with prices starting at $9.99. Free shipping is also offered.
iStyles is offering 50% off its entire stock of iPod cases and skins. Customers must use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout to receive the discount.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?