Black Friday iPod deals offered
The online Apple Store and Apple retail locations are offering several “Black Friday” discounts on iPods and iPod accessories today only. Customers can save up to $31 on fifth-generation iPods and up to $21 on iPod nanos (excluding Product RED nanos). Apple is also taking $51 off the iPod Hi-Fi, $32 off the Logitech AudioStation Express, $22 off Kensinton FM Transmitters, up to $102 off Shure earphones, up to $12 off select iPod cases, $62 off the Sonic Impact Video-55, $22 off the Belkin TuneTalk Stereo, $11 off the Apple iPod Radio Remote, and $5 off the Nike+iPod Sport Kit.
Amazon.com has deals on all of the second-generation iPod nano models. The 2GB nano (silver) is on sale for $138, the 4GB nano (silver, pink, blue, green) is on sale for $178, and the 8GB nano (black) is on sale for for $228. [via The Bargainist]
GizMac is offering 50% off its Titan cases for first-generation iPod nanos. Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, the case is available in black, pink, red, blue, silver, green, purple, orange and gold.
JAVOedge, maker of several iPod cases, is giving customers 25% off entire orders. You must use coupon code JAVO25BLKFRI at checkout.
iPod Xtras will be offering discounts every four hours on a different category of products. The schedule is as follows: 12:00 AM-4:00 AM Connections, 4:00 AM-8:00 AM Speakers, 8:00 AM-12:00 PM iPod Cases, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM Headphones, 4:00 PM-8:00 PM, Car Solutions, 8:00 PM-12:00 AM Remotes & Other.
Pacific Rim Technologies has several products—from cases to portable speakers—on sale today and tomorrow with prices starting at $9.99. Free shipping is also offered.
iStyles is offering 50% off its entire stock of iPod cases and skins. Customers must use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout to receive the discount.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Apple drops refurbished fourth-gen iPad, mini prices
- Judge: US can show Apple e-book pricing conspiracy
- AT&T’s GoPhone to add LTE/HSPA+ support for iPhone
- Report: iOS 7 ‘black, white, and flat all over’
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- Lynktec TruGlide Pro Precision Stylus
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Costs associated with using FaceTime
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore