Black Friday iPod/iPhone Deals from 15 stores, including Apple
In keeping with the annual Black Friday shopping holiday in the United States, many merchants are offering one-day-only deals on iPods and accessories for iPods and iPhones. We’ve compiled this list of the most interesting advertised special prices offered by 15 major retailers, including attractively discounted iPods at the Apple Store (up to $31 off) and a wide variety of accessory deals from Apple and 14 other stores. The deal list can be found by clicking on the headline above or the Comments link below; feel free to post others in Comments.
Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset: $70
JBL Reference 410 Headphones: $25
Timex Ironman iControl Watch for iPod: $63
iPod shuffle 1GB: $68
iPod nano 4GB: $138
iPod nano 8GB: $188
iPod classic 80GB: $228
iPod classic 160GB: $318
iPhone Bluetooth Headset: $108
Altec Lansing Orbit 360: $28
Belkin Remix Acrylic/Metal for iPod nano: $18
Belkin Remix Acrylic/Metal for iPod classic: $24
Incase iPhone Leather Folio: $28
Incase iPhone / iPod touch Leather Sleeves: $24
Incase iPod nano Armband: $19
Incase iPod nano Neoprene Sleeve: $18
Incase iPod classic / touch Neoprene Sleeves: $24
iSkin Slims 3-Pack for iPod nano: $24
Kensington Car Mount: $24
Kensington Liquid FM: $84
Klipsch iGroove SXT: $128
Plantronics Discovery 665 Bluetooth: $88
Shure SE110: $78
Shure SE210: $118
Shure SE310: $198
Shure SE420: $278
v-moda Vibe Earphones: $84
v-moda Vibe Duo Earphones: $78
Kenwood iPod-Ready CD Deck: $130
Logitech Portable Speakers for iPod: $60
Phlips 5.1-Channel DVD System with iPod Dock: $100
Panasonic 5.1-Channel 1080p Upconverting DVD with Wireless Rear Speakers and iPod Dock: $390
Apple iPod nano 4GB with $15 Gift Card: $150
Griffin iPod FM Transmitter & Charger: $40
Memorex Portable Speaker for iPod: $25
Monster iCarPlay iPod FM Transmitter: $30
Verge iPod nano Sports Armband: $8
DLO Action Jackets for iPod nano, classic, or touch: $18
DLO Jam Jackets for iPod nano, classic, or touch: $15
Griffin iTrip Auto FM Transmitter + Charger for iPod: $35
Altec Lansing iM600 Portable Speaker: $90
iLive Speaker Dock for iPod: $20 (after rebate)
XtremeMac Tango iPod Speaker Dock + iPod shuffle: $150
GPX iPod Dock with AM/FM Radio: $20
iPod Flat Panel Home Speaker System: $300
Timex Ironman iControl Watch for iPod: $100
Homedics Dock-n-Party Pro Speaker System: $130
Homedics iSoundSpa Max Clock Radio: $100
iHome iH5 Dual Alarm Clock Radio: $100
Docking Speaker Desk Lamp for iPod: $40
Innovative Technology iPod Docking Station/Alarm Clock: $30
iHome AM/FM Table Radio for iPod: $60
Free iHome2Go Speaker with Purchase of Any Advertised iPod
GPX AM/FM Clock Radio with iPod Dock: $20
Logic3 iStation iPod System: $60
Audiovox iPod Docking CD Music System: $49
Jensen iPod Alarm Clock: $29
NextPlay iPod Alarm Clock: $29
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?