Black Friday iPod/iPhone deals round-up (Updated)
Friday marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a day commonly referred to as “Black Friday.” As a service to our readers, we’ve rounded up some iPod-related deals being offered at major retailers across the country, as well as a few accessory and app specials.
- Toys ‘R Us: $50 Gift Card with any iPod touch purchase
- Wal-Mart: 8GB iPod touch with $50 iTunes Gift Card for $195
- Best Buy: 8GB iPod touch w/$30 Gift Card for $199.99, 8GB iPod nano 5G with Wall Charger + Case for $159.97, Bose SoundDock Series II for $269.99
- RadioShack: 8GB iPod touch w/$20 Gift Card for $199.99, 8GB iPod nano w/$15 Gift Card for $149.99
- Target: 32GB iPod Touch With Free $30 Gift Card for $295.00, 8GB iPod Nano With Free $15 Gift Card for $145.00
- Amazon.com: Altec Lansing T612 iPod/iPhone Speaker for $90 (List $200)
Gameloft is offering Terminator Salvation, Shrek Kart, Brothers in Arms Hour of Heroes, Blades of Fury, Real Tennis 2009, Castle of Magic, and Hero of Sparta for $0.99, while EA is offering discounts between $3 and $1 on a number of its iPhone and iPod touch titles, including Monopoly, FIFA 10, Madden 10, SimCity, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour. Both offers run through Sunday.
Chillingo is offering two games for Black Friday. Super Shock Football is free on Friday and Jules Verne Secrets of the Mysterious Island is $0.99 for 24 hours starting Friday.
Finally, Power Support is offering 15% off all iPod and iPhone films, and its Air Jacket, Crystal Jacket, and Silicone Jacket cases. If you find or know of any other iPod or iPhone deals going on this weekend, feel free to share them in the comments.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?