Black Friday iPod/iPhone deals round-up (Updated)
Friday marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a day commonly referred to as “Black Friday.” As a service to our readers, we’ve rounded up some iPod-related deals being offered at major retailers across the country, as well as a few accessory and app specials.
- Toys ‘R Us: $50 Gift Card with any iPod touch purchase
- Wal-Mart: 8GB iPod touch with $50 iTunes Gift Card for $195
- Best Buy: 8GB iPod touch w/$30 Gift Card for $199.99, 8GB iPod nano 5G with Wall Charger + Case for $159.97, Bose SoundDock Series II for $269.99
- RadioShack: 8GB iPod touch w/$20 Gift Card for $199.99, 8GB iPod nano w/$15 Gift Card for $149.99
- Target: 32GB iPod Touch With Free $30 Gift Card for $295.00, 8GB iPod Nano With Free $15 Gift Card for $145.00
- Amazon.com: Altec Lansing T612 iPod/iPhone Speaker for $90 (List $200)
Gameloft is offering Terminator Salvation, Shrek Kart, Brothers in Arms Hour of Heroes, Blades of Fury, Real Tennis 2009, Castle of Magic, and Hero of Sparta for $0.99, while EA is offering discounts between $3 and $1 on a number of its iPhone and iPod touch titles, including Monopoly, FIFA 10, Madden 10, SimCity, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour. Both offers run through Sunday.
Chillingo is offering two games for Black Friday. Super Shock Football is free on Friday and Jules Verne Secrets of the Mysterious Island is $0.99 for 24 hours starting Friday.
Finally, Power Support is offering 15% off all iPod and iPhone films, and its Air Jacket, Crystal Jacket, and Silicone Jacket cases. If you find or know of any other iPod or iPhone deals going on this weekend, feel free to share them in the comments.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?