Black Friday iPod/iPhone deals round-up (Updated)
Friday marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a day commonly referred to as “Black Friday.” As a service to our readers, we’ve rounded up some iPod-related deals being offered at major retailers across the country, as well as a few accessory and app specials.
- Toys ‘R Us: $50 Gift Card with any iPod touch purchase
- Wal-Mart: 8GB iPod touch with $50 iTunes Gift Card for $195
- Best Buy: 8GB iPod touch w/$30 Gift Card for $199.99, 8GB iPod nano 5G with Wall Charger + Case for $159.97, Bose SoundDock Series II for $269.99
- RadioShack: 8GB iPod touch w/$20 Gift Card for $199.99, 8GB iPod nano w/$15 Gift Card for $149.99
- Target: 32GB iPod Touch With Free $30 Gift Card for $295.00, 8GB iPod Nano With Free $15 Gift Card for $145.00
- Amazon.com: Altec Lansing T612 iPod/iPhone Speaker for $90 (List $200)
Gameloft is offering Terminator Salvation, Shrek Kart, Brothers in Arms Hour of Heroes, Blades of Fury, Real Tennis 2009, Castle of Magic, and Hero of Sparta for $0.99, while EA is offering discounts between $3 and $1 on a number of its iPhone and iPod touch titles, including Monopoly, FIFA 10, Madden 10, SimCity, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour. Both offers run through Sunday.
Chillingo is offering two games for Black Friday. Super Shock Football is free on Friday and Jules Verne Secrets of the Mysterious Island is $0.99 for 24 hours starting Friday.
Finally, Power Support is offering 15% off all iPod and iPhone films, and its Air Jacket, Crystal Jacket, and Silicone Jacket cases. If you find or know of any other iPod or iPhone deals going on this weekend, feel free to share them in the comments.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?