Blog the Book XL Contest - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners:
First place: James Oliver, United Kingdom (Geneva Lab Model XL speaker system ($1075))
Second place: Leopold Plassart of Nantes, France (Geneva Lab Model L speaker ($599))
Third place: randomly selected winner, Johnathon Schlemmer of Overland Park, Kansas (Geneva Lab Model L speaker ($599))
If you don’t remember last year’s Blog the Book Contest, here’s the recap: three bloggers won a total of $1500 in prizes after linking to our Free iPod Book. This year, both the Book and the Contest are bigger than ever: in the spirit of largess, Geneva Lab has provided a total of three of its massive Model L ($599) and XL ($1075) Sound Systems as prizes, so we’re giving them away to three more lucky readers who link their blogs (or web sites) to our brand new Free iPod Book 2.0.
Tips: Display one or more of the Book badges below on your blog/web site in a place where it will be seen. Past winners used prominent links that readers would see, and explained why they should click on the link. Don’t think about cheating: we’re looking and checking for unique referrals.
Grand Prize - One winner with the most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book 2.0 download page wins:
One Geneva Lab Model XL Sound System (value: $1075) in the winner’s choice of three colors - black, white, or red. If you haven’t read our review yet, you should - this mammoth 66-pound iPod, radio, and CD audio system will fill a house with powerful, detailed sound. (iPod not included.)
Second Place - One winner with the second most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book 2.0 download page wins:
One Geneva Lab Model L Sound System (value: $599). Like its larger brother, the 33-pound Model L blows away other iPod speaker systems, but does so in a more manageably sized packge. With the same CD, radio, and iPod docking features of XL, Model L will stand out in any room of your house. (iPod not included.)
Third Place - One winner with (a) at least 25 or more unique referrals to The Free iPod Book 2.0 download page, and (b) an on-blog description of his or her favorite part(s) of the Book, will be chosen by iLounge’s editors to also win:
One Geneva Lab Model L Sound System (value: $599), as described above. (iPod not included.)
How to Enter:
Just insert one of the following contest badges onto your blog’s page(s). Choose your badge wisely - pick the badge that will appeal most to your readers, or use as many as you want - it’s your choice.
1. Please choose a graphic and download to your server:
2. You must use this link for the graphic in order for your referrals to be counted: http://blogthebook.ilounge.com/
3. Please send us an email with a link to your blog.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The Blog The Book XL Contest will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: July 6, 2006, 11:59 pm.
- One entry per person per household.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents. No substitute prizes or cash value prizes will be made available.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- By submitting, you agree that all private information you submit automatically becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on iLounge.com.
- Winners will be announced on this page on July 7, 2006.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms and/or rules at any time to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?