Blogsy adds Tumblr, Vimeo support + more
Fomola has released an update to Blogsy adding Retina Display support for the new iPad, integration with Tumblr and Vimeo and a number of additional new features and enhancements. Blogsy is a tool for creating, writing and editing blog posts designed specifically with the iPad touchscreen interface in mind, making it easy to work with both text and rich media content; users can easily drag-and-drop images into posts from services such as Flickr, Picasa and Google Image search or even directly from the integrated web browser or create links by dragging and dropping URLs. The app provides rich-text editing and direct HTML support and multiple blogs and services along with support for local drafts, scheduled posts, and more.
Version 3.4 adds Tumblr compatibility with support for all of the various post types such as quote posts, audio posts and video posts. Vimeo support has also been added to allow users to easily embed videos in their posts via drag-and-drop with no need to worry about embed codes. For WordPress users, the new version introduces access to the WordPress Media Library along with support for inserting PDF, document and audio files into a post as well as custom field support for blog posts, post format support and sticky support; users with self-hosted WordPress blogs can also now set or edit the featured image for their blog directly from the iPad or from their WordPress Media Library. Local drafts have also been improved with the ability to keep a local draft in the app even after publishing a post and live display of new posts in the local drafts listing. Numerous other smaller improvements have also been made for IBM Connections, TypePad and Blogger including foreign language character support, dynamic image resizing and parsing engine enhancements as well as improved integration with Flickr for viewing private images and more image sizes. Blogsy requires iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?