Blogsy adds Tumblr, Vimeo support + more
Fomola has released an update to Blogsy adding Retina Display support for the new iPad, integration with Tumblr and Vimeo and a number of additional new features and enhancements. Blogsy is a tool for creating, writing and editing blog posts designed specifically with the iPad touchscreen interface in mind, making it easy to work with both text and rich media content; users can easily drag-and-drop images into posts from services such as Flickr, Picasa and Google Image search or even directly from the integrated web browser or create links by dragging and dropping URLs. The app provides rich-text editing and direct HTML support and multiple blogs and services along with support for local drafts, scheduled posts, and more.
Version 3.4 adds Tumblr compatibility with support for all of the various post types such as quote posts, audio posts and video posts. Vimeo support has also been added to allow users to easily embed videos in their posts via drag-and-drop with no need to worry about embed codes. For WordPress users, the new version introduces access to the WordPress Media Library along with support for inserting PDF, document and audio files into a post as well as custom field support for blog posts, post format support and sticky support; users with self-hosted WordPress blogs can also now set or edit the featured image for their blog directly from the iPad or from their WordPress Media Library. Local drafts have also been improved with the ability to keep a local draft in the app even after publishing a post and live display of new posts in the local drafts listing. Numerous other smaller improvements have also been made for IBM Connections, TypePad and Blogger including foreign language character support, dynamic image resizing and parsing engine enhancements as well as improved integration with Flickr for viewing private images and more image sizes. Blogsy requires iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Cooking Dash 2016, Disney Gif, iTunes U 3.0, Swarm 2.5, + Zipcar 4.0
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Google Play Music adds free, ad-supported streaming radio
- Transistor, Adobe Hue, Mic Room, Elevate 2.0
- Apple takes App Analytics out of beta, adds new features
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?