Blue Raven offers “Service in a Box” iPod, iPhone repair
Blue Raven has introduced its new Mail-In Service and Repair Kits for the iPod and iPhone. The Kits are designed to offer a flat-rate for iPod and iPhone service and repairs so consumers know the cost up front. Each kit includes a pre-paid shipping label and a box to mail the product to Blue Raven for repair; the company is promising a three-day turnaround on repairs, and will return the device by way of a two-day freight service. In addition, both iPod and iPhone service includes a free battery replacement. “This service greatly simplifies the iPod/iPhone repair process, making it incredibly easy and fast for consumers to repair out-of-warranty iPods and iPhones,” said Blue Raven’s President Glen Kashgegian. “Blue Raven has been repairing MP3 players, including iPods, since they were first launched, and have the most experience with repairs and spare parts. This service covers everything, short of user abuse, to provide the consumer with essentially a like-new iPod for much less time and money than the alternatives.” Three different versions of the Mail-in Service and Repair Kits will be offered, including the iPod Service and Repair Kit for $130, the factory iPod Replacement Battery Kit for $60, and the iPhone Cracked Screen Repair Kit for $130. The iPod repair kits are available now at national retailers; the iPhone kit will be available in January.
- Fastmac expands iPod repair program to include iPod classic, nano 3G
- Fastmac expands iPod rehab program for 2G iPod nano
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD service for iPod minis
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD repair service
- iPodJuice offers replacement batteries for 5G iPods
- Fastmac announces “Just Say No To Crack” iPod LCD Rehab Program
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Apple adds more vice presidents to executive webpage
- Apple shareholder files class action over anti-poaching agreement
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- Lepow Pie X-Series Magnetic Power Bank and Case Combo
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today