Blue Raven unveils Maestro iPod speaker systems
Blue Raven Technology has introduced its new Maestro 2020 and Maestro 2040 Bluetooth iPod Speaker Systems. The Maestro 2020 and 2040 share a common design of two magnetically-shielded speakers in separate housings, with built-in Bluetooth technology. The 2020 offers 20 watts of digital audio power and the 2040 provides 40 watts, both in the Bluetooth and the regular models. Frequency response is also slightly improved on the 2040 model. Other features include an auxiliary input, an included remote, and an optional sub-woofer. For those seeking a non-Bluetooth solution, both models are available with an integrated iPod Dock instead of Bluetooth, for a reduced price. The Blue Raven Maestro 2020 and 2040 are available in black, white or red; the Bluetooth 2020 sells for $200, the Dock version for $170, the Bluetooth 2040 for $300, and the Dock 2040 for $230.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?