Bluelounge Nest Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Bluelounge are giving away one of fifty (1 of 50) Nests (retail value $14.95).
"Nest is the ideal place to rest your iPad. Either horizontally where the rubber lining cushions the backside, or vertically where the hidden cradle slides out and holds it in place. The always useful Nest is a compact solution that is an unobtrusive asset on any desk, next to a laptop or bedside table. When not in use, it blends into any environment as it cradles your keys, USB and other small necessities. Nest is a harmonious balance between style, practicality and value. This multipurpose product has heaps to discover and offer."
For more information about the Nest please visit Bluelounge.com.
David M Dunn
Michelle L Gill
Sean P Logue
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on April 30, 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be fifty (5o) winners announced on May 1, 2011. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.5 ‘security update’
- Report: Apple developing its own Snapchat-style social video editing iOS app
- Apple announces Apple Music Festival lineup including Alicia Keys, Britney Spears + more
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Distil Union Stanley Stand
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app