Bongiovi Acoustics releases iTunes DPS plug-in
Bongiovi Acoustics, developers of the Digital Power Station (DPS) audio enhancement technology used in the iHome iP1 speakers, has announced a new DPS Plug-in for iTunes. The plug-in, released initially for Mac OS X users, promises to enhance the sound of any Mac’s connected speakers or headphones. A version for iTunes for Windows is planned for later this year.
According to the company, the plug-in is designed to improve the brightness and clarity of compressed audio files while providing richer and deeper bass response, analyzing the audio signal in real-time and optimizing it for play back through the user’s audio system. The plug-in uses profiles with calibration settings that have been custom-turned by the company for the intended playback device. Additional profiles for specific devices can also be downloaded by the plug-in. The DPS Plug-in is available for $30; a trial version is available.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2 with OS X Photos app support
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?