Booq Announces PodPaq Nappa iPod Case
Booq has announced the release of a new version of its PodPaq case in Nappa leather. PodPaq nappa features pockets for earbuds, Nappa leather, belt clip, removable flip-top lid, access for headphones/charging cable and fits new 3G iPods. The case sells for $49.50 and is now available for shipping.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Booq Debuts Full-Featured Nappa Leather iPod Case
BURBANK, CALIF. August 4, 2003—-Booq, a fast-growing, innovative brand of laptop sleeves and backpacks, carrying cases and accessories announces the introduction of its “PodPaq nappa” iPod case, a 3G iPod case crafted from pure Nappa leather.
Based on the company’s ballistic nylon PodPaq014 iPod case introduced at MacWorld NY, PodPaq nappa targets iPod users looking for refined styling, pure materials, impeccable construction and solid functionality. The full-featured product integrates a slim belt clip, two accessory pockets in a removable flap, as well as precise cutouts for controls, headphone jack and dock.
With the addition of its stylish PodPaq nappa, Booq is bringing well-designed cases of the highest quality and finish to the third generation iPods. And, priced at $49.50, this well-rounded case may prove to be irresistible to many 3G iPod owners.
Customers have come to expect fresh and innovative design solutions and have grown to love the exceptional level of quality and functionality of Booq’s products. The privately held company is based in Burbank, California.
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac