Booq Announces PodPaq Nappa iPod Case
Booq has announced the release of a new version of its PodPaq case in Nappa leather. PodPaq nappa features pockets for earbuds, Nappa leather, belt clip, removable flip-top lid, access for headphones/charging cable and fits new 3G iPods. The case sells for $49.50 and is now available for shipping.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Booq Debuts Full-Featured Nappa Leather iPod Case
BURBANK, CALIF. August 4, 2003—-Booq, a fast-growing, innovative brand of laptop sleeves and backpacks, carrying cases and accessories announces the introduction of its “PodPaq nappa” iPod case, a 3G iPod case crafted from pure Nappa leather.
Based on the company’s ballistic nylon PodPaq014 iPod case introduced at MacWorld NY, PodPaq nappa targets iPod users looking for refined styling, pure materials, impeccable construction and solid functionality. The full-featured product integrates a slim belt clip, two accessory pockets in a removable flap, as well as precise cutouts for controls, headphone jack and dock.
With the addition of its stylish PodPaq nappa, Booq is bringing well-designed cases of the highest quality and finish to the third generation iPods. And, priced at $49.50, this well-rounded case may prove to be irresistible to many 3G iPod owners.
Customers have come to expect fresh and innovative design solutions and have grown to love the exceptional level of quality and functionality of Booq’s products. The privately held company is based in Burbank, California.
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
- Apogee intros JAM 96k guitar interface, MiC 96k
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone