Booq intros new Taipan bag, sleeve for iPad
Booq has introduced its new Taipan Sneak XS sleeve and Taipan Shadow XS bag for the iPad and other 9- and 10-inch devices. The Taipan Sneak XS is a zipper-access sleeve hand-sewn from 3mm-thick neoprene, featuring a YKK zipper with two pulls, a soft, non-scratch contrast fabric interior lining, and jersey trim on the inner edges to provide a barrier between the encased device and the zipper. The Taipan Shadow XS is a vertical messenger-style bag featuring a densely padded, zip-closure compartment for the iPad or netbook with soft plush interior, a hidden phone pocket with soft lining, an internal front pocket divider that un-snaps to provide more room for larger items, and a unique Terralinq number which can be registered with the Booq Terralinq service to help reunite the user with the bag should it be lost. It comes in black, charcoal, or violet, each with contrasting inner linings. Both products were designed “in anticipation of the iPad” and are available now for $25 and $70, respectively.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?