BOOQ Launches Special iLounge Discount - Expired | iLounge News

BOOQ Launches Special iLounge Discount - Expired

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Thursday, September 11, 2003
Site News Categories:

Thsi deal has expired.

Booq, maker of iPod cases, is announcing a special 15% iLounge promotion. Just by entering the promotional code ‘lounge’ during checkout, you will receive a 15% discount on any product, including Booq’s PodPaq014 or PodPaq nappa iPod cases. Booq will offer this promotion until the end of September.

« 30GB iPod for $449 plus 10% off

Refurbished 15GB $279 & 30GB $379 iPods »

Comments

Posted by Pensive Monkey on September 12, 2003 at 6:08 AM (PDT)

I bought the nappa leather cover about a month ago, and I think its the best. Only thing that could have been better about it is the discount, lol.

Posted by iMcIntyre on September 12, 2003 at 6:26 AM (PDT)

Yeah.. I am happy with my case (the nylon one) but if you have headphones with a larger plug you might have trouble. The hole is very small for the headphone jack… otherwise very pleased with the case. Wish I new the leather one was coming when I ordered the nylon though !!!

Posted by Del Griffith on September 12, 2003 at 10:04 AM (PDT)

Doh!! My nappa case just got delivered today! Ah well…I’ll live haha.

Posted by Hephador on September 12, 2003 at 12:35 PM (PDT)

Gwa! $16 international shipping totally negates the 15% offer for me =(
Is there a UK supplier?

Posted by Chris Matchett on September 13, 2003 at 3:50 PM (PDT)

I don’t think there is a UK supplier - I ordered my Nylon case from the US. They delivered very quickly.

Posted by Alan on September 15, 2003 at 5:47 AM (PDT)

They have a 100% price match, I mentioned it and they refunded me 15%... rock on! smile

Posted by Jefferson on September 20, 2003 at 10:25 AM (PDT)

First thing, get a copy of Copernic. http://www.copernic.com

Whenever you buy anything and they have a spot to enter a “promotional code”… that means they (the codes) are out there… think of it as a quest and use Copernic to search for them.

I ordered my booq last week and used a 15% discount code I found on a laptop forum site… took 10 seconds to look, find, cut & paste.

BTW, I’ve searched the Internet and I haven’t seen a single case that looks anywhere as nice as the ones from booq.

I think that the rubber “skins” make the ipod look like a (ok to drop on the floor) dog toy. The booq cases make them look like expensive electronic equipment… “Fetch Fluffy!!!”

Posted by DVS on September 23, 2003 at 4:57 AM (PDT)

100% Price Guarantee
We believe that we offer the lowest prices available on the quality products we sell and we guarantee this to you. If ANY online competitor* offers you a lower price on the exact same item and brand, we will match that price! If you do find the exact item advertised for less within 30 days, send us the address of the web page, and we will match the price or refund the difference. It’s that simple, even if it’s our own sale price.

Posted by simiglen on September 29, 2003 at 7:01 PM (PDT)