Breakout Boost adds Valentine’s Booster Pack
Atari has released an update to Breakout: Boost adding a new Valentine’s Day themed level pack available via in-app purchase. Breakout: Boost is a universal iOS adaptation of Atari’s classic arcade brick breaking game, expanding the original concept with enhanced graphics and deeper gameplay features such as unique power-ups and special brick types. The new pack celebrates Valentine’s Day with 50 new romance-themed levels incorporating brick layouts with candy heart sayings and cute pictures. The new pack also includes a special Cupid’s Arrow power up and a new set of achievements. Breakout: Boost is a universal app requiring iOS 4.1 or later and is available in two versions: Breakout: Boost (free) provides five original levels with over 250 more available via in-app purchase in levels packs for $1 each; Breakout Boost+ ($1) provides the same features as the free version with 100 levels included. The Valentine’s Booster Pack is available as a separate in-app purchase for either version for $1.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?