Breffo intros Spiderpodium accessory for iPhone, iPod | iLounge News

Breffo intros Spiderpodium accessory for iPhone, iPod

image

Breffo has introduced its new Spiderpodium accessory for the iPhone and iPod. Described by the company as a flexible gadget grip and travel dock, the Spiderpodium features eight flexible “legs” that can be used to hold an iPhone or iPod while also holding on to a variety of surfaces, including seat headrest supports, stroller, exercise equipment, bike handles, and car air vents, or can simply support the device, making the Spiderpodium into a stand. In addition, the center of the accessory features a hole for routing charging cables. Breffo’s Spiderpodium accessory for the iPhone, iPod, and other portable devices is available now in black or white and sells for $20.

« New iPhone apps show HD art in iPad 2X emulation mode

Mix: Rovi deal, Polar Rose acquisition, Best Buy retreat, O2 data caps »

Comments

Great idea. Terrifying form. Hahaha

Posted by VULTR3 on September 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM (PDT)

One word: awesome! I want one!

Posted by Trish on September 20, 2010 at 2:37 PM (PDT)

It’s Darth Sideous’ iPhone stand from Episode 1.

Posted by Cogitator X on September 20, 2010 at 10:22 PM (PDT)

I’m going to order one of these. Before moving to NY I was a researcher working with spiders and have kept tarantulas since I was 11. Combine what seems to be a solid concept with the name and how can I resist?

Posted by Code Monkey in Midstate New York on September 21, 2010 at 11:29 AM (PDT)

I think it is amazing. I just ordered on. I can’t wait for it to come in. I dont like that it looks like a spider. But I am in love with the flexibility and portability of it.

Posted by liamarie on September 21, 2010 at 12:27 PM (PDT)

As an FYI, I ordered yesterday afternoon and got my ship notice this morning. Just wanted to say they had a good turn around after some of the atrocious experiences I’ve had ordering featured products in the past.

Posted by Code Monkey in Midstate New York on September 23, 2010 at 5:53 AM (PDT)